- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRnot out1246980144179.71c Flower b Chambers1781321212.50b Danish Kaneria62426063147.61not out014000.00Extras16 (b 4, lb 2, w 10)TOTAL219/2 (20 Overs, RR: 10.95)Fall of wickets: 1-37 (JHK Adams), 2-207 (MA Carberry)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc Dawson b Riazuddin911122081.81c Benham b Cork1470025.00c Carberry b Cork031000.00b Imran Tahir27222540122.72c Dawson b Carberry50333751151.51c Benham b Ervine26191702136.84b Ervine4890050.00c Dawson b Taylor1261020200.00lbw b Ervine010000.00not out64410150.00run out (Taylor)010000.00Extras9 (lb 8, w 1)TOTAL144 all out (18.4 Overs, RR: 7.71)Fall of wickets: 1-15 (AN Cook), 2-15 (V Chopra), 3-15 (ML Pettini), 4-83 (GW Flower), 5-110 (MJ Walker), 6-121 (JD Middlebrook), 7-133 (AJA Wheater), 8-133 (DD Masters), 9-143 (Danish Kaneria), 10-144 (MA Chambers)
Player Of The Match
Hours of play (local time)
- MJ Lumb 100 in 64 mins off 56 balls, 11 fours and 4 sixes.
- MA Carberry 50 in 46 mins off 35 balls, 6 fours and 2 sixes.
- MJ Lumb 50 in 36 mins off 32 balls, 7 fours and 1 six.
Sussex will retain the services of Dwayne Smith, the West Indies allrounder, for this year's domestic Twenty20 competition. His signing is subject to his being granted a work permit, however, as Smith's Kolpak status expired in October last year and so he
The last two games of the Twenty20 Cup provided reaffirmation of what a talent the international game has lost in Marcus Trescothick
Robert Key has warned that next year's expanded Twenty20 tournament must not come at the cost to the County Championship
Marcus Trescothick plundered 56 off 32 balls to Somerset booked their place in the Twenty20 Cup final
Sussex booked their place in the Twenty20 final, and with it passage to the lucrative Champions League Twenty20 in India, with a seven-wicket victory against Northamptonshire
|1st||15||ML Pettini||AN Cook|
|2nd||0||ML Pettini||V Chopra|
|3rd||0||GW Flower||ML Pettini|
|4th||68||GW Flower||MJ Walker|
|5th||27||MJ Walker||JD Middlebrook|
|6th||11||JD Middlebrook||AJA Wheater|
|7th||12||Danish Kaneria||AJA Wheater|
|8th||0||DD Masters||Danish Kaneria|
|9th||10||Danish Kaneria||CJC Wright|
|10th||1||CJC Wright||MA Chambers|