- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRlbw b Jordan875361104164.15not out1005776114175.43c Ramprakash b Elliott1210050.00c Benning b Elliott64101150.00not out125801240.00Extras4 (lb 1, nb 2, w 1)TOTAL210/3 (20 Overs, RR: 10.5)Fall of wickets: 1-169 (ML Pettini), 2-170 (RS Bopara), 3-176 (GR Napier)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRb Napier1440025.00b Napier77710100.00b ten Doeschate2325392092.00lbw b Bopara30162050187.50c & b Danish Kaneria6850075.00b Middlebrook42210200.00run out (Masters)012000.00b Middlebrook85501160.00c Napier b ten Doeschate3780042.85c Bopara b Danish Kaneria1691220177.77not out128920150.00Extras16 (lb 6, w 10)TOTAL126 all out (15.2 Overs, RR: 8.21)Fall of wickets: 1-9 (SA Newman), 2-12 (JGE Benning), 3-60 (U Afzaal), 4-71 (SJ Walters), 5-85 (GD Elliott), 6-86 (MNW Spriegel), 7-86 (MR Ramprakash), 8-96 (CP Schofield), 9-99 (CJ Jordan), 10-126 (GC Wilson)
Player Of The Match
Hours of play (local time)
- AN Cook 50 in 39 mins off 34 balls, 7 fours and 1 six.
- ML Pettini 50 in 40 mins off 35 balls, 6 fours and 2 sixes.
- AN Cook 100 in 76 mins off 57 balls, 11 fours and 4 sixes.
Sussex will retain the services of Dwayne Smith, the West Indies allrounder, for this year's domestic Twenty20 competition. His signing is subject to his being granted a work permit, however, as Smith's Kolpak status expired in October last year and so he
The last two games of the Twenty20 Cup provided reaffirmation of what a talent the international game has lost in Marcus Trescothick
Robert Key has warned that next year's expanded Twenty20 tournament must not come at the cost to the County Championship
Marcus Trescothick plundered 56 off 32 balls to Somerset booked their place in the Twenty20 Cup final
Sussex booked their place in the Twenty20 final, and with it passage to the lucrative Champions League Twenty20 in India, with a seven-wicket victory against Northamptonshire
|1st||9||SA Newman||JGE Benning|
|2nd||3||MR Ramprakash||JGE Benning|
|3rd||48||MR Ramprakash||U Afzaal|
|4th||11||MR Ramprakash||SJ Walters|
|5th||14||MR Ramprakash||GD Elliott|
|6th||1||MR Ramprakash||MNW Spriegel|
|7th||0||MR Ramprakash||CP Schofield|
|8th||10||CP Schofield||CJ Jordan|
|9th||3||GC Wilson||CJ Jordan|
|10th||27||A Nel||GC Wilson|