- BATSMENRMB4s6sSRnot out858655130154.54not out76604755161.70Extras8 (lb 2, w 6)TOTAL187/2 (20 Overs, RR: 9.35)Fall of wickets: 1-25 (G Gambhir, 3.4 ov), 2-34 (JH Kallis, 4.6 ov)
- not out51390055.55not out710710100.00Extras4 (lb 2, w 2)TOTAL151/8 (20 Overs, RR: 7.55)Fall of wickets: 1-5 (CS Delport, 0.5 ov), 2-6 (C Chetty, 1.2 ov), 3-53 (VB van Jaarsveld, 7.6 ov), 4-57 (MN van Wyk, 8.6 ov), 5-120 (AL Phehlukwayo, 14.4 ov), 6-136 (R Frylinck, 16.5 ov), 7-136 (K Zondo, 16.6 ov), 8-138 (JD Vandiar, 17.4 ov)
Player of the match
Hours of play (local time)
- Powerplay 1: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 39 runs, 2 wickets)
- Kolkata Knight Riders: 50 runs in 7.2 overs (44 balls), Extras 7
- 3rd Wicket: 50 runs in 28 balls (RV Uthappa 27, MK Pandey 22, Ex 1)
- Kolkata Knight Riders: 100 runs in 12.1 overs (73 balls), Extras 7
- RV Uthappa: 50 off 35 balls (7 x 4)
- 3rd Wicket: 100 runs in 64 balls (RV Uthappa 57, MK Pandey 43, Ex 2)
- Kolkata Knight Riders: 150 runs in 17.3 overs (105 balls), Extras 8
- MK Pandey: 50 off 39 balls (4 x 4, 2 x 6)
- 3rd Wicket: 150 runs in 88 balls (RV Uthappa 75, MK Pandey 75, Ex 2)
- Innings Break: Kolkata Knight Riders - 187/2 in 20.0 overs (RV Uthappa 85, MK Pandey 76)
- Dolphins: 50 runs in 7.1 overs (43 balls), Extras 0
- Dolphins: 100 runs in 13.3 overs (81 balls), Extras 2
- 5th Wicket: 50 runs in 29 balls (K Zondo 23, AL Phehlukwayo 25, Ex 2)
- Dolphins: 150 runs in 19.2 overs (116 balls), Extras 4
Number of consecutive wins for KKR - joint third longest streak, along with Surrey. Sialkot Stallions hold the record (25 wins)
The most runs that Narine has conceded while taking 3 or more wickets (v NZ, 2012). He conceded 33 runs for 3 wickets today.
The most runs that Dolphins have scored in the last 10 overs of a chase - they need 123 to win today.
Number of bowlers who have a sub-5 economy rate after bowling in at least 5 T20 games - Kuldeep Yadav is one.
Dophins' target today. This is exactly how much they scored against CSK on 22 Sept. while chasing 243. They have won chasing 188+ only once.
Today's partnership between Pandey and Uthappa - the highest in all CLT20 and the highest ever for KKR (any wicket)
The previous highest 3rd wicket partnership for KKR (Pujara and Ganguly). Uthappa and Pandey have now gone past this.
Number of times that KKR have now made 125+ runs in 15 overs. This is their third time in the Champions League
Number of batsmen who have hit 100+ fours in 2014 - Uthappa, Dwayne Smith (117) and Lendl Simmons (116).
Number of T20 fifties for Robin Uthappa in 2014, the joint highest by an Indian, along with Virat Kohli. Lendl Simmons is the overall highest (10 fifties)
Number of times in his last 14 T20 innings that Uthappa has made a 40+ score
Number of times in the Champions League that KKR have previously made 80+ in the first 10 overs - they have won each time.
KKR's average five-over score in the Champions League - exactly what they got today.
Number of matches for Gambhir as captain. The only other player with 100+ matches as captain is Dhoni (183).
The most consecutive T20s won by an Indian team - KKR and Bengal have won as many. The overall record is 25 (Sialkot Stallions)
Kolkata Knight Riders are likely to play Sunil Narine in their CLT20 semi-final against Hobart Hurricanes on October 2. Narine was reported for a suspect action and his side have accepted that decision
Plays of the day from the Group A match between Kolkata Knight Riders and Dolphins in Hyderabad
Robin Uthappa and Manish Pandey razed the Dolphins attack with unbeaten fifties and a 153-run partnership, the highest stand in the Champions League, to take Kolkata Knight Riders to their 13th successive win in T20s
Kolkata Knight Riders offspinner Sunil Narine has been reported for a suspected illegal bowling action following his side's 36-run win over Dolphins in the Champions League Twenty20