- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc Walters b Cosker31951115032.63c Walters b Owen471031387045.63c Allenby b Hogan721942686037.11b Hogan1128292039.28lbw b Hogan8013114311161.06c Walters b Allenby0813000.00c Owen b Cosker43951264045.26c †Wallace b Allenby4641066.66not out2669871037.68c †Wallace b Reed312130025.00c Allenby b Cosker025000.00Extras24 (b 2, lb 10, nb 12)TOTAL341 all out (122.5 Overs, RR: 2.77)Fall of wickets: 1-76 (MA Carberry, 28.5 ov), 2-93 (JHK Adams, 36.2 ov), 3-118 (ND McKenzie, 43.5 ov), 4-250 (JM Vince, 83.1 ov), 5-251 (SM Ervine, 86.1 ov), 6-281 (LA Dawson, 99.5 ov), 7-286 (Sohail Tanvir, 100.6 ov), 8-331 (AJA Wheater, 118.1 ov), 9-338 (DJ Balcombe, 121.6 ov), 10-341 (JA Tomlinson, 122.5 ov)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc †Wheater b Tomlinson2031372064.51c Dawson b Balcombe11227134415041.32c Ervine b Sohail Tanvir0913000.00st †Wheater b Briggs1849692036.73lbw b Sohail Tanvir8617622714048.86not out2938463076.31lbw b Sohail Tanvir0710000.00not out315300020.00Extras32 (b 8, lb 16, nb 6, w 2)TOTAL300/6d (98.5 Overs, RR: 3.03)Fall of wickets: 1-24 (BJ Wright, 8.5 ov), 2-35 (SJ Walters, 11.3 ov), 3-84 (MJ North, 29.1 ov), 4-266 (GP Rees, 87.6 ov), 5-266 (MW Goodwin, 88.5 ov), 6-272 (MA Wallace, 90.4 ov)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc Walters b Reed01718000.00st †Wallace b North1435552040.00b North1335411037.14c & b Allenby671331529050.37run out (Hogan)916241056.25lbw b Hogan36120050.00b Hogan033000.00c Allenby b North38761131250.00c Rees b North1545570033.33b North531350016.12not out01312000.00Extras15 (b 4, lb 1, nb 10)TOTAL179 all out (67.3 Overs, RR: 2.65)Fall of wickets: 1-11 (MA Carberry, 5.1 ov), 2-27 (JHK Adams, 14.1 ov), 3-28 (LA Dawson, 14.6 ov), 4-50 (JM Vince, 21.3 ov), 5-53 (SM Ervine, 24.2 ov), 6-53 (AJA Wheater, 24.5 ov), 7-154 (ND McKenzie, 50.5 ov), 8-156 (Sohail Tanvir, 53.5 ov), 9-174 (DJ Balcombe, 63.5 ov), 10-179 (DR Briggs, 67.3 ov)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc Dawson b Tomlinson510131050.00c Dawson b Tomlinson1828462064.28c Ervine b Tomlinson710121070.00lbw b Tomlinson1524313062.50not out561702166032.94c Dawson b Balcombe0711000.00lbw b Tomlinson441151382038.26st †Wheater b Briggs216200012.50c Tomlinson b Sohail Tanvir1824233075.00b Briggs034000.00lbw b Briggs024000.00Extras12 (b 4, lb 6, nb 2)TOTAL177 all out (68 Overs, RR: 2.6)Fall of wickets: 1-11 (BJ Wright, 3.1 ov), 2-23 (SJ Walters, 5.6 ov), 3-42 (GP Rees, 9.6 ov), 4-55 (MJ North, 13.1 ov), 5-58 (J Allenby, 16.1 ov), 6-138 (MA Wallace, 54.3 ov), 7-151 (DA Cosker, 59.5 ov), 8-172 (MG Hogan, 66.4 ov), 9-177 (WT Owen, 67.4 ov), 10-177 (MT Reed, 67.6 ov)
Hours of play (local time)
- Glamorgan 1st innings
- GP Rees 100 off 236 balls in 289 mins, 14x4
|1st||11||GP Rees||BJ Wright|
|2nd||12||GP Rees||SJ Walters|
|3rd||19||MJ North||GP Rees|
|4th||13||MW Goodwin||MJ North|
|5th||3||MW Goodwin||J Allenby|
|6th||80||MW Goodwin||MA Wallace|
|7th||13||DA Cosker||MW Goodwin|
|8th||21||MW Goodwin||MG Hogan|
|9th||5||MW Goodwin||WT Owen|
|10th||0||MW Goodwin||MT Reed|
James Tomlinson finished with figures of 5 for 44 to guide Hampshire to their second County Championship win of the season as they beat Glamorgan by 43 runs in a close-fought game in Cardiff.
Marcus North took five wickets as Glamorgan gave themselves a chance of victory against Hampshire at the end of the third day at Cardiff.
Gareth Rees scored 84 not out on his first appearance of the season as Glamorgan fought back on the second day of their LV= County Championship Division Two clash with Hampshire at Cardiff.
James Vince and Liam Dawson both struck half centuries as Hampshire shaded the first day of their Championship Division Two match against Glamorgan