- BATSMENRMB4s6sSRc †Wallace b Hogan9423417716053.10c †Wallace b Hogan11015006.66lbw b Glover112100010.00c †Wallace b Cosker461681406032.85c †Wallace b Wagg6116012110050.41c North b Hogan4479589075.86c †Wallace b Hogan1113152073.33c Bragg b Glover2055374054.05b Glover2263423052.38not out3263573156.14c North b Cosker12920005.00Extras16 (b 1, lb 9, nb 4, w 2)TOTAL349 all out (115 Overs, RR: 3.03)Fall of wickets: 1-3 (JHK Adams, 2.6 ov), 2-4 (LA Dawson, 5.6 ov), 3-134 (ND McKenzie, 50.4 ov), 4-156 (MA Carberry, 61.6 ov), 5-246 (SM Ervine, 82.1 ov), 6-260 (DR Briggs, 84.6 ov), 7-276 (JM Vince, 91.3 ov), 8-305 (AJA Wheater, 97.4 ov), 9-322 (Sohail Tanvir, 107.1 ov), 10-349 (DA Griffiths, 114.6 ov)
- BATSMENRMB4s6sSRb Griffiths1261381031.57b Sohail Tanvir524221022.72lbw b Briggs511861207042.50b Wood3690916039.56c Ervine b Wood9216415316060.13c Dawson b Sohail Tanvir62978111076.54b Wood3971428092.85c †Wheater b Griffiths3352446075.00not out5189758068.00c Adams b Dawson3961503278.00not out12131120109.09Extras46 (b 17, lb 13, nb 14, w 2)TOTAL478/9d (120 Overs, RR: 3.98)Fall of wickets: 1-12 (WD Bragg, 6.4 ov), 2-45 (GP Rees, 14.6 ov), 3-115 (MJ North, 39.1 ov), 4-170 (MW Goodwin, 53.4 ov), 5-297 (J Allenby, 82.4 ov), 6-297 (CB Cooke, 83.3 ov), 7-355 (GG Wagg, 95.5 ov), 8-385 (MA Wallace, 98.5 ov), 9-458 (DA Cosker, 115.4 ov)
- BATSMENRMB4s6sSRc Cooke b Wagg621281119055.85c Rees b Cosker1033221045.45run out (Hogan)421611257033.60c Hogan b Wagg691651389050.00not out35100895039.32Extras19 (b 5, lb 7, nb 6, w 1)TOTAL237/4 (80.2 Overs, RR: 2.95)Fall of wickets: 1-20 (JHK Adams, 8.2 ov), 2-102 (MA Carberry, 35.3 ov), 3-142 (LA Dawson, 51.6 ov), 4-237 (CP Wood, 80.2 ov)
Hours of play (local time)
- Fri, 2 Aug - day 1 - Hampshire 1st innings 261/6 (JM Vince 51*, 85.1 ov)
- Sat, 3 Aug - day 2 - Glamorgan 1st innings 226/4 (CB Cooke 73*, J Allenby 15*, 67 ov)
- Sun, 4 Aug - day 3 - Hampshire 2nd innings 115/2 (LA Dawson 34*, CP Wood 0*, 41 ov)
- Mon, 5 Aug - day 4 - Hampshire 2nd innings 237/4 (80.2 ov) - end of match
|1st||20||JHK Adams||MA Carberry|
|2nd||82||MA Carberry||LA Dawson|
|3rd||40||LA Dawson||CP Wood|
|4th||95||ND McKenzie||CP Wood|
Chris Wood's first half-century of the season ensured Hampshire escaped with a draw and left Glamorgan still looking for their second win in the County Championship this term.
John Glover led some late Glamorgan batting aggression to put his side in a dominant position at the end of the third day of their Championship match with Hampshire at the Ageas Bowl
Murray Goodwin showed he has lost none of his appetite for runs in his 41st year but the veteran was upstaged by Chris Cooke, 13 years his junior, as Glamorgan responded cautiously to Hampshire's first-innings total of 349
Australian pace bowler Michael Hogan took two late wickets to enable Glamorgan to finish on equal terms with Hampshire at the end of the first day at the Ageas Bowl.