- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc †Wallace b Hogan9417723416053.10c †Wallace b Hogan11510006.66lbw b Glover110120010.00c †Wallace b Cosker461401686032.85c †Wallace b Wagg6112116010050.41c North b Hogan4458799075.86c †Wallace b Hogan1115132073.33c Bragg b Glover2037554054.05b Glover2242633052.38not out3257633156.14c North b Cosker12029005.00Extras16 (b 1, lb 9, nb 4, w 2)TOTAL349 all out (115 Overs, RR: 3.03)Fall of wickets: 1-3 (JHK Adams, 2.6 ov), 2-4 (LA Dawson, 5.6 ov), 3-134 (ND McKenzie, 50.4 ov), 4-156 (MA Carberry, 61.6 ov), 5-246 (SM Ervine, 82.1 ov), 6-260 (DR Briggs, 84.6 ov), 7-276 (JM Vince, 91.3 ov), 8-305 (AJA Wheater, 97.4 ov), 9-322 (Sohail Tanvir, 107.1 ov), 10-349 (DA Griffiths, 114.6 ov)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRb Griffiths1238611031.57b Sohail Tanvir522241022.72lbw b Briggs511201867042.50b Wood3691906039.56c Ervine b Wood9215316416060.13c Dawson b Sohail Tanvir62819711076.54b Wood3942718092.85c †Wheater b Griffiths3344526075.00not out5175898068.00c Adams b Dawson3950613278.00not out12111320109.09Extras46 (b 17, lb 13, nb 14, w 2)TOTAL478/9d (120 Overs, RR: 3.98)Fall of wickets: 1-12 (WD Bragg, 6.4 ov), 2-45 (GP Rees, 14.6 ov), 3-115 (MJ North, 39.1 ov), 4-170 (MW Goodwin, 53.4 ov), 5-297 (J Allenby, 82.4 ov), 6-297 (CB Cooke, 83.3 ov), 7-355 (GG Wagg, 95.5 ov), 8-385 (MA Wallace, 98.5 ov), 9-458 (DA Cosker, 115.4 ov)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc Cooke b Wagg621111289055.85c Rees b Cosker1022331045.45run out (Hogan)421251617033.60c Hogan b Wagg691381659050.00not out35891005039.32Extras19 (b 5, lb 7, nb 6, w 1)TOTAL237/4 (80.2 Overs, RR: 2.95)Fall of wickets: 1-20 (JHK Adams, 8.2 ov), 2-102 (MA Carberry, 35.3 ov), 3-142 (LA Dawson, 51.6 ov), 4-237 (CP Wood, 80.2 ov)
Hours of play (local time)
- Fri, 02 Aug - day 1 - Hampshire 1st innings 261/6 (JM Vince 51*, 85.1 ov)
- Sat, 03 Aug - day 2 - Glamorgan 1st innings 226/4 (CB Cooke 73*, J Allenby 15*, 67 ov)
- Sun, 04 Aug - day 3 - Hampshire 2nd innings 115/2 (LA Dawson 34*, CP Wood 0*, 41 ov)
- Mon, 05 Aug - day 4 - Hampshire 2nd innings 237/4 (80.2 ov) - end of match
Chris Wood's first half-century of the season ensured Hampshire escaped with a draw and left Glamorgan still looking for their second win in the County Championship this term.
John Glover led some late Glamorgan batting aggression to put his side in a dominant position at the end of the third day of their Championship match with Hampshire at the Ageas Bowl
Murray Goodwin showed he has lost none of his appetite for runs in his 41st year but the veteran was upstaged by Chris Cooke, 13 years his junior, as Glamorgan responded cautiously to Hampshire's first-innings total of 349
Australian pace bowler Michael Hogan took two late wickets to enable Glamorgan to finish on equal terms with Hampshire at the end of the first day at the Ageas Bowl.
|1st||20||JHK Adams||MA Carberry|
|2nd||82||MA Carberry||LA Dawson|
|3rd||40||LA Dawson||CP Wood|
|4th||95||ND McKenzie||CP Wood|