- not out35233050152.17not out4590080.00Extras12 (lb 1, nb 3, w 8)TOTAL238/7 (50 Overs, RR: 4.76)Fall of wickets: 1-39 (S Dhamala, 8.4 ov), 2-50 (YS Karki, 11.4 ov), 3-68 (S Sunar, 18.3 ov), 4-129 (R Rijal, 31.5 ov), 5-176 (Aarif Sheikh, 41.6 ov), 6-180 (Rajbir Singh, 43.2 ov), 7-220 (DS Airee, 47.6 ov)
- not out00100-Extras9 (b 4, lb 4, nb 1)TOTAL206 all out (47.1 Overs, RR: 4.36)Fall of wickets: 1-16 (R Ravindra, 3.5 ov), 2-31 (FH Allen, 8.2 ov), 3-103 (GD Phillips, 25.5 ov), 4-108 (JL Finnie, 27.3 ov), 5-110 (CK Leopard, 30.2 ov), 6-144 (JA Clarkson, 39.4 ov), 7-168 (AA Parikh, 42.6 ov), 8-202 (NG Smith, 46.2 ov), 9-204 (TTB Scott, 46.5 ov), 10-206 (DN Phillips, 47.1 ov)
Player Of The Match
Hours of play (local time)
Youth ODI debut
- Match start @9 :00 AM.
- First Power Play(1-10) score:44/1.
- Nepal U -19 Score 50 runs 43 mins,11.3 overs.
- At drinks score:67/3 in 17.3 overs.
- NEPAL SCORE 100 RUNS IN 25.1 OVERS 3 WKTS 90 MINS
- NEPAL SCORE 150 RUNS IN 36.5 OVERS 4 WKTS 132 MINS
- AT DRINKS: NEPAL U19 160 RUNS IN 39 OVERS 4 WKTS.
- 2nd Power Play (11-40)score: 167/4.
- Nepal score 200 runs in 46 overs 6 wkts
- Innings break at 12:15 PM.
- NEW ZEALAND U-19 INNINGS:
- Start @ 12:47 PM.
- First Power Play (1-10)Score:32/2.
- Break Drinks
- At Drinks: New Zealand 84 run in 21 overs 2 wkts.
- GD Phillips 50 runs 6o balls 77 mins (4sx5)(6sx1)
- New Zealand score 100 runs in 25.2 overs 2 wkts 82 mins.
- Beark Drinks
- At Drinks New Zealand 125 in 35 Overs 5 Wkts.
- 2nd Power Play (11-40)score 144 runs 6 wkts.
- New Zealand score 150 runs in 40.5 overs 6 wkts.
Paras Mhambrey, India's Under-19 bowling coach, expands on the success of their quicks at the World Cup and what plans he has for their future
'The U-19s who learn to do things on their own are the ones who end up succeeding in first-class cricket'
Rahul Dravid, coach of the World Cup-winning India Under-19 side talks about what it takes to take the step up to the big leagues
The India Under-19 head coach pointed out that while India's rookies beat Australia in the final four years ago, more of the Australians from that title-bout have gone on to play senior international cricket
Our correspondent takes the big leap, and makes it to a jury panel with Bishop, Moody and Co
The best prepared team won, the smaller sides struggled, and the travel and match schedule was harder for some teams than others at the Under-19 World Cup in New Zealand
|1st||16||GD Phillips||R Ravindra|
|2nd||15||GD Phillips||FH Allen|
|3rd||72||JL Finnie||GD Phillips|
|4th||5||JL Finnie||JA Clarkson|
|5th||2||CK Leopard||JA Clarkson|
|6th||34||DN Phillips||JA Clarkson|
|7th||24||DN Phillips||AA Parikh|
|8th||34||DN Phillips||NG Smith|
|9th||2||DN Phillips||TTB Scott|
|10th||2||DN Phillips||BV Sears|