- not out55600100.00not out00200-Extras5 (b 2, lb 1, w 2)TOTAL157/9 (20 Overs, RR: 7.85)Fall of wickets: 1-23 (UT Khawaja, 2.5 ov), 2-69 (DA Warner, 6.1 ov), 3-71 (AJ Finch, 7.1 ov), 4-91 (SPD Smith, 10.5 ov), 5-97 (GJ Maxwell, 11.3 ov), 6-104 (PM Nevill, 13.2 ov), 7-114 (JW Hastings, 15.2 ov), 8-149 (NM Coulter-Nile, 18.4 ov), 9-154 (MR Marsh, 19.3 ov)
- not out53355133151.42not out641410150.00Extras7 (lb 1, nb 1, w 5)TOTAL158/7 (19.2 Overs, RR: 8.17)Fall of wickets: 1-0 (AB de Villiers, 0.1 ov), 2-17 (Q de Kock, 2.5 ov), 3-41 (JP Duminy, 5.4 ov), 4-72 (RR Rossouw, 9.3 ov), 5-72 (F du Plessis, 9.4 ov), 6-95 (D Wiese, 12.5 ov), 7-134 (CH Morris, 16.5 ov)
Player Of The Match
Hours of play (local time)
- Powerplay: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 69 runs, 1 wicket)
- Australia: 50 runs in 4.4 overs (28 balls), Extras 1
- GJ Maxwell dropped at 0* by Q de Kock
- Australia: 100 runs in 12.4 overs (76 balls), Extras 3
- Australia: 150 runs in 18.4 overs (112 balls), Extras 5
- Innings Break: Australia - 157/9 in 20.0 overs (A Zampa 5, AJ Tye 0)
- Powerplay: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 45 runs, 3 wickets)
- South Africa: 50 runs in 7.1 overs (43 balls), Extras 0
- South Africa: 100 runs in 13.4 overs (83 balls), Extras 6
- South Africa: 150 runs in 18.4 overs (113 balls), Extras 7
- DA Miller: 50 off 33 balls (3 x 4, 3 x 6)
South Africa have left for Australia with two spinners, but Tabraiz Shamsi and Keshav Maharaj could end up being tourists on the three-Test tour
Faf du Plessis has encouraged fans to "relax" when considering South Africa's transformation policy, now that the team has showed they can win with it in place.
Imran Tahir has been fined 30% of his match fee and has been given two demerit points following a heated exchange with David Warner during the fifth ODI, the ICC said on Thursday
Plays from the fifth and final ODI between South Africa and Australia in Cape Town
No. of consecutive defeats for Australia in T20Is - their joint-most in T20Is. They had three more sequences of five losses in a row: 2009, 2010-11 and 2012-13.
Previous highest score for David Miller in T20Is. He has gone past that and also brought up his maiden T20I fifty.
Last time AB de Villiers was out for a duck in T20Is, before today. He had four ducks in his first 30 T20I innings and none in the next 32 innings before this.
Runs scored by Australia in the Powerplays, losing only one wicket. In the next 14 overs, they made just 88 runs at 6.28 an over and lost eight wickets.
No. of times David Warner batted at some other position other than as an opener in T20Is, before this match in 54 innings. He is batting at No.3 in this game.
No. of T20Is between Aus and SA - joint-most between two teams in T20Is. Two other pair of teams have played 15 matches: SL-NZ and SL-Pak.