- BATSMENRB4s6sSRlbw b McGrath08000.00b Lee270028.57b McGrath8290027.58c Clarke b Lehmann50614181.96c Ponting b Kasprowicz461066.66c Hayden b Watson13360036.11run out (Clarke)16213076.19st †Haddin b Lehmann483733129.72c Hayden b Lehmann170014.28b Lee6200030.00not out130033.33Extras14 (lb 4, w 10)TOTAL163 all out (39.2 Overs, RR: 4.14)Fall of wickets: 1-2 (Salman Butt, 2.2 ov), 2-2 (Kamran Akmal, 3.1 ov), 3-38 (Shoaib Malik, 12.1 ov), 4-44 (Mohammad Yousuf, 13.2 ov), 5-68 (Mohammad Hafeez, 20.6 ov), 6-98 (Abdul Razzaq, 26.6 ov), 7-103 (Inzamam-ul-Haq, 29.1 ov), 8-115 (Azhar Mahmood, 31.4 ov), 9-161 (Naved-ul-Hasan, 38.2 ov), 10-163 (Shahid Afridi, 39.2 ov)
- BATSMENRB4s6sSRnot out10310714196.26c Naved-ul-Hasan b Abdul Razzaq27653041.53not out17512033.33Extras20 (b 3, lb 5, nb 5, w 7)TOTAL167/1 (36.2 Overs, RR: 4.59)Fall of wickets: 1-79 (ML Hayden, 17.3 ov)
Player Of The Match
- Rain delayed the start of play until 3pm. No reduction of overs was made.
- Pakistan innings: 1x5 ball over (29th over)
- Dinner: Australia 34/0 (Clarke 31*, Hayden 3*, 7 overs)
- Rain stopped play from 8.16pm (Australia 128/1 off 27.4 overs) to 8.58pm. No reduction of overs was made.
- Crowd: 30942
Pakistan's troubled times in Australia continued as they put in a mediocre performance against some high-quality Australian bowling on a lively pitch at the Sydney Cricket Ground, and slumped to a nine-wicket loss