- not out27182932150.00not out105311200.00Extras9 (lb 2, w 7)TOTAL129/6 (20 Overs, RR: 6.45)Fall of wickets: 1-5 (Rohan Mustafa, 1.6 ov), 2-5 (Muhammad Kaleem, 2.4 ov), 3-12 (Mohammad Shahzad, 3.6 ov), 4-41 (Usman Mushtaq, 10.6 ov), 5-72 (Shaiman Anwar, 13.4 ov), 6-118 (Muhammad Usman, 18.6 ov)
- not out50467823108.69not out63496973128.57Extras3 (w 3)TOTAL131/3 (18.4 Overs, RR: 7.01)Fall of wickets: 1-11 (Sharjeel Khan, 1.3 ov), 2-11 (Khurram Manzoor, 1.5 ov), 3-17 (Mohammad Hafeez, 3.1 ov)
Player Of The Match
Hours of play (local time)
- Powerplay: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 20 runs, 3 wickets)
- United Arab Emirates: 50 runs in 11.2 overs (68 balls), Extras 7
- United Arab Emirates: 100 runs in 15.4 overs (94 balls), Extras 9
- Innings Break: United Arab Emirates - 129/6 in 20.0 overs (Amjad Javed 27, Mohammad Naveed 10)
- Powerplay: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 26 runs, 3 wickets)
- Pakistan: 50 runs in 10.3 overs (63 balls), Extras 3
- 4th Wicket: 50 runs in 61 balls (Umar Akmal 23, Shoaib Malik 27, Ex 1)
- Pakistan: 100 runs in 16.2 overs (98 balls), Extras 3
- Shoaib Malik: 50 off 44 balls (6 x 4, 2 x 6)
- 4th Wicket: 100 runs in 86 balls (Umar Akmal 48, Shoaib Malik 53, Ex 1)
- Umar Akmal: 50 off 46 balls (2 x 4, 3 x 6)
MS Dhoni made India the world champions on his captaincy debut in 2007 and has continued to rack up silverware like they are half off at a clearance sale
With a final tournament average of 121.00 at a strike rate of 165.75, Bangladesh may regret sending Mahmudullah in to bat so late in their shortened innings at the Asia Cup final
A thunderstorm and a Mahmudullah squall came in India's way, but a calm chase from Shikhar Dhawan and Virat Kohli gave them an eight-wicket win and a sixth Asia Cup title
MS Dhoni has said it was very important for India to not trip up in the final of the Asia Cup to hold the critics at bay, and to keep the team's momentum intact leading up to the World T20
Partnership between Shoaib Malik and Umar Akmal - highest for the fourth wicket in T20Is. Prev highest: 112* between Morgan and Pietersen v Pak, Dubai, 2011-12.
No. of better economy rates in T20Is than Amir's 1.50, when bowling full quota of 4 overs. Only Hong Kong's Aizaz Khan had economy of 1.00 v Nepal in 2014-15.
No. of wkts lost by UAE in the powerplays in this Asia Cup, in the main round. 4 wkts vs SL, 2 vs Ban and 3 in this match.
Teams who have played 100 T20Is, before this. Pakistan becomes the first team to appear in 100 T20Is in this match.