- not out012000.00not out011000.00Extras7 (lb 2, w 5)TOTAL81/9 (20 Overs, RR: 4.05)Fall of wickets: 1-1 (SP Patil, 2.4 ov), 2-2 (Mohammad Shahzad, 3.3 ov), 3-25 (Rohan Mustafa, 8.4 ov), 4-51 (Muhammad Usman, 12.5 ov), 5-53 (Amjad Javed, 13.2 ov), 6-62 (Muhammad Kaleem, 15.5 ov), 7-66 (Fahad Tariq, 16.6 ov), 8-80 (Mohammad Naveed, 19.2 ov), 9-81 (Shaiman Anwar, 19.5 ov)
- not out1620463080.00not out25141941178.57Extras2 (nb 1, w 1)TOTAL82/1 (10.1 Overs, RR: 8.06)Fall of wickets: 1-43 (RG Sharma, 5.5 ov)
Player Of The Match
Hours of play (local time)
- Powerplay: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 21 runs, 2 wickets)
- United Arab Emirates: 50 runs in 12.4 overs (76 balls), Extras 5
- Innings Break: United Arab Emirates - 81/9 in 20.0 overs (Ahmed Raza 0, Qadeer Ahmed 0)
- Powerplay: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 43 runs, 1 wicket)
- India: 50 runs in 7.1 overs (44 balls), Extras 2
Win margin for India, in terms of balls remaining, which is the biggest for India beating their 37-ball win against SL in Vizag last month when chasing 83.
No. of totals lower than UAE's 81 without getting all-out in T20Is when batting all 20 overs. WI had scored 79 for 7 vs Zim, Port of Spain, Feb 2010
No. of India players who have appeared in 50 or more T20Is, including Yuvraj Singh who is playing his 50th match today. Dhoni, Raina and Rohit are the others.
Runs by UAE in the powerplays - joint-lowest by any team against India in T20Is. Zimbabwe also were 21 for 2 in Harare in 2010.
No. of balls it required for UAE to score their first run - second-most in T20Is. Zimbabwe took 21 balls to get off mark vs WI, Port of Spain, Feb 2010.
MS Dhoni made India the world champions on his captaincy debut in 2007 and has continued to rack up silverware like they are half off at a clearance sale
With a final tournament average of 121.00 at a strike rate of 165.75, Bangladesh may regret sending Mahmudullah in to bat so late in their shortened innings at the Asia Cup final
A thunderstorm and a Mahmudullah squall came in India's way, but a calm chase from Shikhar Dhawan and Virat Kohli gave them an eight-wicket win and a sixth Asia Cup title
MS Dhoni has said it was very important for India to not trip up in the final of the Asia Cup to hold the critics at bay, and to keep the team's momentum intact leading up to the World T20