- BATSMENRMB4s6sSRb Srinath230130015.38c †Mongia b Prasad3964645060.93lbw b Tendulkar74120835089.15c & b Kumble5898806072.50c & b Tendulkar066000.00st †Mongia b Tendulkar331140021.42b Prabhakar1930321059.37run out16171310123.07b Prasad2530066.66not out092000.00run out011000.00Extras8 (lb 5, nb 2, w 1)TOTAL221 all out (49.2 Overs, RR: 4.47)Fall of wickets: 1-29 (PV Simmons, ), 2-64 (SC Williams, ), 3-176 (BC Lara, ), 4-178 (JC Adams, ), 5-178 (CL Hooper, ), 6-202 (SL Campbell, ), 7-204 (S Chanderpaul, ), 8-209 (KCG Benjamin, ), 9-221 (AC Cummins, ), 10-221 (BS Browne, )
- BATSMENRMB4s6sSRlbw b Walsh3893626061.29c Lara b Walsh322170017.64c Hooper b Cummins828240033.33c Walsh b Cummins81145847196.42c Hooper b Benjamin2239341064.70c Campbell b Benjamin2146421050.00not out2443313077.41not out926111081.81Extras19 (lb 1, nb 14, w 4)TOTAL225/6 (48.2 Overs, RR: 4.65)Fall of wickets: 1-17 (NS Sidhu, ), 2-42 (SR Tendulkar, ), 3-80 (M Prabhakar, ), 4-136 (VG Kambli, ), 5-178 (A Jadeja, ), 6-195 (M Azharuddin, )
India , elected to field first
Player of the match
23 October 1994 (50-over match)
India 4, West Indies 0
- Hooper's 52 in 53 balls, 66 min.
- 100 runs partnership between Lara and Hooper in 19.2 overs
- Mongia drops Lara off the bowling of Srinath when Lara was 4 and the total was 33. He dived infront of first slip, got both hands to it but floored it.
- Mongia missed 2 stumping chances of Lara in syccessive balls of the bowling of Prabhakar!