- not out1591020166.66not out00200-Extras3 (lb 1, nb 1, w 1)TOTAL201/5 (20 Overs, RR: 10.05)Fall of wickets: 1-26 (Sharjeel Khan, 2.3 ov), 2-121 (Ahmed Shehzad, 13.5 ov), 3-163 (Mohammad Hafeez, 16.4 ov), 4-175 (Umar Akmal, 17.5 ov), 5-198 (Shahid Afridi, 19.4 ov)
- not out50406551125.00not out1591121166.66Extras8 (lb 4, w 4)TOTAL146/6 (20 Overs, RR: 7.3)Fall of wickets: 1-1 (Soumya Sarkar, 0.3 ov), 2-44 (Sabbir Rahman, 5.5 ov), 3-58 (Tamim Iqbal, 7.6 ov), 4-71 (Mahmudullah, 10.2 ov), 5-110 (Mushfiqur Rahim, 16.4 ov), 6-117 (Mohammad Mithun, 17.4 ov)
Player Of The Match
Hours of play (local time)
- Powerplay: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 55 runs, 1 wicket)
- Pakistan: 50 runs in 5.3 overs (33 balls), Extras 2
- 2nd Wicket: 50 runs in 33 balls (Ahmed Shehzad 23, Mohammad Hafeez 27, Ex 1)
- Pakistan: 100 runs in 11.2 overs (68 balls), Extras 2
- Ahmed Shehzad: 50 off 35 balls (8 x 4)
- Mohammad Hafeez: 50 off 36 balls (4 x 4, 2 x 6)
- Pakistan: 150 runs in 15.4 overs (95 balls), Extras 3
- Pakistan: 200 runs in 19.5 overs (120 balls), Extras 3
- Innings Break: Pakistan - 201/5 in 20.0 overs (Shoaib Malik 15, Imad Wasim 0)
- Powerplay: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 45 runs, 2 wickets)
- Bangladesh: 50 runs in 6.2 overs (38 balls), Extras 4
- Bangladesh: 100 runs in 15.2 overs (92 balls), Extras 5
- Shakib Al Hasan: 50 off 40 balls (5 x 4, 1 x 6)
Twelve months ago at Lord's, Surrey fell agonisingly short of glory in the Royal London Cup final, so you can expect them to be hyper-motivated when they get another crack at the cup on Saturday
Carlos Brathwaite on facing that last over, why he chose to finish it off with a six, and feeling sorry for Ben Stokes
In a big final, England slowed the game to the tempo that their captain had demanded, they had the trophy winking at them from the sidelines, and then...
Margin of win for Pakistan in this match, which is their second-highest, in terms of runs, in World T20. They had won by 82 runs vs Netherlands at Lord's in 2009.
Runs for Shakib in T20Is. He became the second B'desh player to complete 1000 runs in T20Is and 26th overall. Last match Tamim had got to his 1000th run.
Runs scored by Shabbir Rahman in T20Is this year. He is the first Bangladesh player and 9th overall to aggregate 400 or more T20I runs in a year.
No. of half-centuries for Mohammad Hafeez in T20Is this year, in 8 innings. He had not scored any fifty in 14 innings in 2014 and 2015 combined.
Ahmed Shehzad's score against Bangladesh in the last WC T20 in 2014. He scored a 39-ball 52 in this WC T20.
Runs by Pakistan in the Powerplays in this match, which is the most for them in 8 T20Is in 2016 and second-most in 21 T20Is since the last WC T20.
Average opening stand for Pakistan in T20Is in 2016, which is the lowest among all the full-member teams. Their highest stand this year has been just 33.
Defeats for Bangladesh against Pakistan in the two T20Is, since the last WC T20. They won by 7 wickets in April 2015 and by 5 wickets in Asia Cup recently.
Average first-innings total at Eden Gardens in T20s since the last WC T20, in 11 innings (all in IPL). The team batting first have 6-5 win-loss ratio in those.
|Super 10 Group 1|
|Super 10 Group 2|
|First Round Group A|
|First Round Group B|