- not out36232621156.52not out11400100.00Extras7 (lb 4, w 3)TOTAL180/5 (20 Overs, RR: 9.0)Fall of wickets: 1-62 (KS Williamson, 7.2 ov), 2-75 (C Munro, 8.5 ov), 3-127 (MJ Guptill, 14.3 ov), 4-132 (CJ Anderson, 15.2 ov), 5-164 (L Ronchi, 18.6 ov)
- not out15132400115.38not out1181000137.50Extras9 (lb 5, w 4)TOTAL158/5 (20 Overs, RR: 7.9)Fall of wickets: 1-65 (Sharjeel Khan, 5.3 ov), 2-79 (Khalid Latif, 8.2 ov), 3-96 (Ahmed Shehzad, 12.2 ov), 4-123 (Shahid Afridi, 15.1 ov), 5-140 (Umar Akmal, 17.4 ov)
Player Of The Match
Hours of play (local time)
- Powerplay: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 55 runs, 0 wicket)
- New Zealand: 50 runs in 5.4 overs (34 balls), Extras 6
- 1st Wicket: 50 runs in 34 balls (MJ Guptill 34, KS Williamson 11, Ex 6)
- MJ Guptill: 50 off 33 balls (5 x 4, 3 x 6)
- New Zealand: 100 runs in 11.6 overs (72 balls), Extras 6
- 3rd Wicket: 50 runs in 32 balls (MJ Guptill 35, CJ Anderson 17, Ex 0)
- New Zealand: 150 runs in 17.3 overs (105 balls), Extras 7
- Innings Break: New Zealand - 180/5 in 20.0 overs (LRPL Taylor 36, GD Elliott 1)
- Powerplay: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 66 runs, 1 wicket)
- Pakistan: 50 runs in 3.6 overs (24 balls), Extras 3
- 1st Wicket: 50 runs in 24 balls (Sharjeel Khan 42, Ahmed Shehzad 6, Ex 3)
- Pakistan: 100 runs in 12.5 overs (77 balls), Extras 8
- Pakistan: 150 runs in 18.5 overs (113 balls), Extras 9
Twelve months ago at Lord's, Surrey fell agonisingly short of glory in the Royal London Cup final, so you can expect them to be hyper-motivated when they get another crack at the cup on Saturday
Carlos Brathwaite on facing that last over, why he chose to finish it off with a six, and feeling sorry for Ben Stokes
In a big final, England slowed the game to the tempo that their captain had demanded, they had the trophy winking at them from the sidelines, and then...
No. of boundaries hit by Pakistan in the last five overs when the require run rate was 11.60. They just scored 35 runs and lost the game by 22 runs
Runs scored by Pakistan in the Powerplays, which is their best in World T20 and joint-best against top-8 teams in all T20Is.
No. of 50+ opening stand for Pakistan in their last ten T20I innings, before this match. Sharjeel Khan and Ahmed Shahzad have put up fifty-run p'ship today.
Mohammad Amir's economy in this match, which is the worst when he has bowled all four overs in T20Is and third-worst overall.
No. of wickets for Afridi in World T20s - most by a bowler. He has gone past Malinga (38) with his dismissal of Corey Anderson.
Runs scored by Guptill against Pakistan in T20Is, which is the third-highest by a batsman against a particular team. Guptill has scored 424 v SA & Duminy 378 v Aus.
No. of partnerships of 50 or more between Guptill and Williamson, in their last 10 innings they opened together in T20Is including today.
NZ's win-loss record against Pak in their last four T20Is. Overall, Pak lead 8-6 in the previous 14 T20Is; 4 of those wins came in the first four matches between them.
|Super 10 Group 1|
|Super 10 Group 2|
|First Round Group A|
|First Round Group B|