- not out951310180.00not out61101600.00Extras6 (b 4, lb 1, w 1)TOTAL145/8 (20 Overs, RR: 7.25)Fall of wickets: 1-25 (HM Nicholls, 3.6 ov), 2-57 (KS Williamson, 8.6 ov), 3-99 (C Munro, 14.5 ov), 4-100 (CJ Anderson, 15.4 ov), 5-122 (GD Elliott, 17.5 ov), 6-127 (LRPL Taylor, 18.2 ov), 7-139 (MJ Santner, 19.4 ov), 8-139 (NL McCullum, 19.5 ov)
- not out1617192094.11Extras6 (lb 5, w 1)TOTAL70 all out (15.4 Overs, RR: 4.46)Fall of wickets: 1-4 (Tamim Iqbal, 1.6 ov), 2-29 (Mohammad Mithun, 5.4 ov), 3-31 (Shakib Al Hasan, 7.1 ov), 4-38 (Sabbir Rahman, 8.5 ov), 5-43 (Soumya Sarkar, 9.6 ov), 6-44 (Mushfiqur Rahim, 10.4 ov), 7-48 (Mahmudullah, 11.6 ov), 8-59 (Mashrafe Mortaza, 14.2 ov), 9-65 (Mustafizur Rahman, 14.5 ov), 10-70 (Al-Amin Hossain, 15.4 ov)
Player Of The Match
Hours of play (local time)
- Powerplay: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 39 runs, 1 wicket)
- New Zealand: 50 runs in 7.5 overs (47 balls), Extras 0
- New Zealand: 100 runs in 15.2 overs (92 balls), Extras 6
- Innings Break: New Zealand - 145/8 in 20.0 overs (L Ronchi 9, MJ McClenaghan 6)
- Powerplay: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 30 runs, 2 wickets)
- Floodlight Failure: Bangladesh - 45/6 in 11.0 overs (Mahmudullah 4, Shuvagata Hom 1)
- Bangladesh: 50 runs in 12.3 overs (75 balls), Extras 6
Twelve months ago at Lord's, Surrey fell agonisingly short of glory in the Royal London Cup final, so you can expect them to be hyper-motivated when they get another crack at the cup on Saturday
Carlos Brathwaite on facing that last over, why he chose to finish it off with a six, and feeling sorry for Ben Stokes
In a big final, England slowed the game to the tempo that their captain had demanded, they had the trophy winking at them from the sidelines, and then...
Ban's total today - their lowest total in T20Is. Their previous lowest total was also against NZ - 78 in Hamilton in 2010. This is the lowest by any team vs NZ as well.
Previous instances of Bangladesh losing 7 wickets for 50 or fewer runs on the board. They lost their 7th wicket at score of 48 in this match.
No. of five-wicket hauls against New NZ in T20Is - most against any team. Herath (5 for 3) and Gul (5 for 6) took five-fors before Mustafizur's 5 for 22 this match.
No. of T20Is out of last five, where Mustafizur Rahman has taken at least two wickets, including today.
Ave opening p'ship for NZ in last ten T20Is where Guptill & Williamson were not opening together, including today. Guptill-Williamson average 75.11 in their last ten.
Average runs per wicket for NZ in the previous 3 T20Is against Ban, which is the best for a team against another team playing more than one T20I.
|Super 10 Group 1|
|Super 10 Group 2|
|First Round Group A|
|First Round Group B|