- not out951310180.00not out61101600.00Extras6 (b 4, lb 1, w 1)TOTAL145/8 (20 Overs, RR: 7.25)Fall of wickets: 1-25 (HM Nicholls, 3.6 ov), 2-57 (KS Williamson, 8.6 ov), 3-99 (C Munro, 14.5 ov), 4-100 (CJ Anderson, 15.4 ov), 5-122 (GD Elliott, 17.5 ov), 6-127 (LRPL Taylor, 18.2 ov), 7-139 (MJ Santner, 19.4 ov), 8-139 (NL McCullum, 19.5 ov)
- not out1617192094.11Extras6 (lb 5, w 1)TOTAL70 all out (15.4 Overs, RR: 4.46)Fall of wickets: 1-4 (Tamim Iqbal, 1.6 ov), 2-29 (Mohammad Mithun, 5.4 ov), 3-31 (Shakib Al Hasan, 7.1 ov), 4-38 (Sabbir Rahman, 8.5 ov), 5-43 (Soumya Sarkar, 9.6 ov), 6-44 (Mushfiqur Rahim, 10.4 ov), 7-48 (Mahmudullah, 11.6 ov), 8-59 (Mashrafe Mortaza, 14.2 ov), 9-65 (Mustafizur Rahman, 14.5 ov), 10-70 (Al-Amin Hossain, 15.4 ov)
Player Of The Match
Hours of play (local time)
- Powerplay: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 39 runs, 1 wicket)
- New Zealand: 50 runs in 7.5 overs (47 balls), Extras 0
- New Zealand: 100 runs in 15.2 overs (92 balls), Extras 6
- Innings Break: New Zealand - 145/8 in 20.0 overs (L Ronchi 9, MJ McClenaghan 6)
- Powerplay: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 30 runs, 2 wickets)
- Floodlight Failure: Bangladesh - 45/6 in 11.0 overs (Mahmudullah 4, Shuvagata Hom 1)
- Bangladesh: 50 runs in 12.3 overs (75 balls), Extras 6
Bangladesh coach Chandika Hathurasingha has said his team's 75-run defeat to New Zealand summed up their World T20 campaign - flashes of brilliant play that never evolved into wholesome performances
They may not possess the star power of other teams, but that hasn't stopped New Zealand from producing a commanding performance to top Group 2 on the way to the semi-finals of the World T20
Legspinner Ish Sodhi has credited his partnership with left-arm spinner Mitchell Santner in domestic cricket, with Northern Districts, for their success in the World T20
Mashrafe Mortaza has urged his players to isolate themselves from the emotional outpouring back home following their heart wrenching loss to India, and instead focus on the positives that a win against New Zealand would bring
Ban's total today - their lowest total in T20Is. Their previous lowest total was also against NZ - 78 in Hamilton in 2010. This is the lowest by any team vs NZ as well.
Previous instances of Bangladesh losing 7 wickets for 50 or fewer runs on the board. They lost their 7th wicket at score of 48 in this match.
No. of five-wicket hauls against New NZ in T20Is - most against any team. Herath (5 for 3) and Gul (5 for 6) took five-fors before Mustafizur's 5 for 22 this match.
No. of T20Is out of last five, where Mustafizur Rahman has taken at least two wickets, including today.
Ave opening p'ship for NZ in last ten T20Is where Guptill & Williamson were not opening together, including today. Guptill-Williamson average 75.11 in their last ten.
Average runs per wicket for NZ in the previous 3 T20Is against Ban, which is the best for a team against another team playing more than one T20I.