- not out033000.00not out00100-Extras8 (lb 3, w 5)TOTAL109/9 (20 Overs, RR: 5.45)Fall of wickets: 1-19 (Soumya Sarkar, 2.5 ov), 2-23 (LMP Simmons, 4.1 ov), 3-37 (Mohammad Mithun, 6.3 ov), 4-54 (Jahurul Islam, 9.3 ov), 5-80 (NLTC Perera, 13.4 ov), 6-90 (DJG Sammy, 16.1 ov), 7-99 (SMSM Senanayake, 17.3 ov), 8-108 (Shakib Al Hasan, 19.2 ov), 9-108 (Arafat Sunny, 19.3 ov)
- not out2534782073.52Extras3 (lb 1, w 2)TOTAL103 all out (19.2 Overs, RR: 5.32)Fall of wickets: 1-5 (JJ Cobb, 0.4 ov), 2-31 (EMDY Munaweera, 3.4 ov), 3-52 (Mominul Haque, 7.4 ov), 4-53 (Nazmul Islam, 8.5 ov), 5-56 (RS Bopara, 9.6 ov), 6-73 (Nasum Ahmed, 14.4 ov), 7-85 (Nazmul Hossain Milon, 16.1 ov), 8-96 (Nurul Hasan, 17.6 ov), 9-100 (Mohammad Shahid, 18.3 ov), 10-103 (BAW Mendis, 19.2 ov)
Player Of The Match
Hours of play (local time)
- Field Restriction Rangpur Score:37/2,6 Overs.
- Rangpur 50/3,9 Overs.
- Strategic Time Out Rangpur Score: 53/3 Runs In 9 Overs.
- strategic time out Rangpur Score: 78/4,13 Overs.
- Rangpur 100/7 Runs,17.5 Overs in 76 Mins
- Field Restriction (1-6),Sylhet Score:49/2.
- Sylhet 50/2,6.4 Overs in 22 Mins.
- Strategic Time Out Sylhet Score: 53/4 in 8.5 Overs.
- Strategic Time Out Sylhet Score: 85/6,16 Overs.
- Sylhet 100/8,18.2 Overs in 82 Mins.
Rangpur Riders captain Shakib Al Hasan has been suspended for one BPL match and fined Tk 20000 for two counts of breaching the BCB's code of conduct during the match against Sylhet Superstars on Thursday
Sylhet Superstars were left wondering what might have been, for the third time in four days
The voodoo of chasing continued to haunt Sylhet Superstars, as they lost their third consecutive game in similar fashion, this time by six runs to Rangpur Riders, who had made only 109 batting first
|1st||5||EMDY Munaweera||JJ Cobb|
|2nd||26||EMDY Munaweera||Mominul Haque|
|3rd||21||Mushfiqur Rahim||Mominul Haque|
|4th||1||Mushfiqur Rahim||Nazmul Islam|
|5th||3||RS Bopara||Mushfiqur Rahim|
|6th||17||Mushfiqur Rahim||Nasum Ahmed|
|7th||12||Mushfiqur Rahim||Nazmul Hossain Milon|
|8th||11||Mushfiqur Rahim||Nurul Hasan|
|9th||4||Mushfiqur Rahim||Mohammad Shahid|
|10th||3||Mushfiqur Rahim||BAW Mendis|