- not out00200-Extras10 (lb 2, nb 1, w 7)TOTAL160/9 (20 Overs, RR: 8.0)Fall of wickets: 1-52 (Abdullah Al Mamun, 8.3 ov), 2-70 (Soumya Sarkar, 10.6 ov), 3-114 (Shakib Al Hasan, 15.4 ov), 4-125 (LMP Simmons, 16.5 ov), 5-127 (NLTC Perera, 17.2 ov), 6-152 (Mohammad Nabi, 19.2 ov), 7-158 (DJG Sammy, 19.4 ov), 8-159 (Mohammad Mithun, 19.5 ov), 9-160 (Saqlain Sajib, 19.6 ov)
- not out741401175.00not out103520333.33Extras9 (lb 6, w 3)TOTAL163/5 (19.3 Overs, RR: 8.35)Fall of wickets: 1-3 (Rony Talukdar, 1.4 ov), 2-10 (S Prasanna, 2.3 ov), 3-134 (Shahriar Nafees, 16.2 ov), 4-141 (Sabbir Rahman, 17.4 ov), 5-147 (Mahmudullah, 18.4 ov)
Player Of The Match
Hours of play (local time)
- Field Restriction (1-6)score:42/0.
- Rangpur Riders 50 Runs off 7.3 overs,32 mins.
- Strategic Time Out(Fielding) score:52/1 in 8.3 overs.
- Simmons 50 runs,43 balls,64 mins(4X5:6X2).
- Rangpur Riders 100Runs off 14.3 overs,71 mins.
- Strategic Time Out(Batting)Score:114/3 in 15.4 overs.
- Rangpur Riders 150 Runs off 19.1 overs,102 mins.
- Rangpur Riders Inns.End@8:17 pm.
- Barisal Bulls Innings
- Innings Started @8:32 pm
- Field Restriction (1-6)Score:39/2.
- Strategic Time Out (Fielding)Score:46/2 in 7 .0 overs.
- Barisal Bulls 50 runs,7.4 overs,34 mins.
- Barisal Bulls 100 runs,13.1 overs,61 mins.
- Sabbir 50 Runs 34 balls 55mins(4X6;6X1).
- Strategic Time Out (Batting) Score:132/2 in 16.0 overs.
- Barisal Bulls 150 runs,18.5 overs,97 mins.
- Barisal Bulls Inns.End@10:14 PM.
BCB president Nazmul Hassan has said the board is investigating Barisal Bulls' decision not to field Chris Gayle in the BPL's second qualifier on December 13, but did not elaborate on the matter when pressed further
They could feel happy with the end result - second on the points table - but there remains a lingering feeling that they could have made fewer mistakes at crucial stages
Sabbir Rahman and Shahriar Nafees batted out of their skin to take Barisal Bulls to the BPL final, where they will face Comilla Victorians
|1st||3||S Prasanna||Rony Talukdar|
|2nd||7||S Prasanna||Sabbir Rahman|
|3rd||124||Shahriar Nafees||Sabbir Rahman|
|6th||16||RR Emrit||KK Cooper|