- BATSMENRB4s6sSRb Aarif Sheikh3250012.00c Shrestha b Tamang441053141.90lbw b Aarif Sheikh2100020.00run out (Rana/†Rijal)7201035.00c Tamang b Kandel07000.00c Karki b Tamang8231034.78c Karki b Tamang14173082.35c Shrestha b Tamang07000.00lbw b Tamang11162068.75c & b Airee4210019.04not out8261030.76Extras8 (nb 1, w 7)TOTAL109 all out (46 Overs, RR: 2.36)Fall of wickets: 1-7 (MH Buch, 5.5 ov), 2-17 (Arjun Patel, 11.5 ov), 3-38 (K Ganji, 19.4 ov), 4-46 (Gauranshu Sharma, 22.4 ov), 5-60 (AW Shoff, 28.6 ov), 6-77 (Tohidul Islam, 32.4 ov), 7-80 (Vivek Narayan, 34.4 ov), 8-83 (SP Patel, 36.1 ov), 9-96 (GM Patanker, 38.5 ov), 10-109 (Sahil Patel, 45.6 ov)
- BATSMENRB4s6sSRc †Arjun Patel b Buch17242070.83c SP Patel b Srinivas12820150.00not out5346110115.21c †Arjun Patel b Shoff581062.50c Gauranshu Sharma b Buch691066.66not out161221133.33Extras5 (w 5)TOTAL114/4 (17.5 Overs, RR: 6.39)Fall of wickets: 1-20 (S Rana, 2.5 ov), 2-59 (S Dhamala, 8.1 ov), 3-65 (DS Airee, 9.3 ov), 4-73 (R Rijal, 12.6 ov)
Player Of The Match
Hours of play (local time)
- USA Under-19s were 80/7 in 35 overs, when rain stopped play.
- Match reduced to 48 overs after the rain delay.
- As per D/L Method, Nepal Under-19s required 109 runs from 48 overs.
Ireland, Nepal, Papua New Guinea, Uganda and USA will participate in the qualifiers of the 2016 Under-19 World Cup, in Kuala Lumpur from October 15 to 22
|1st||20||S Dhamala||S Rana|
|2nd||39||S Dhamala||YS Karki|
|3rd||6||DS Airee||YS Karki|
|4th||8||R Rijal||YS Karki|
|5th||41||S Khanal||YS Karki|