- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRb Hogan7714016915055.00c Salter b Hogan217230011.76b Smith2652822150.00b Hogan1091732427163.00lbw b Allenby511351538037.77c †Wallace b Allenby2074881027.02run out (Hogan)1640522040.00c Allenby b Hogan4759903179.66c Allenby b Cosker1044482022.72c Rudolph b Cosker651500011.76not out211180018.18Extras25 (b 7, lb 6, nb 11, w 1)TOTAL391 all out (131.5 Overs, RR: 2.96)Fall of wickets: 1-14 (CDJ Dent, 5.5 ov), 2-83 (APR Gidman, 26.5 ov), 3-132 (WA Tavare, 42.5 ov), 4-277 (IA Cockbain, 84.1 ov), 5-296 (HJH Marshall, 90.3 ov), 6-322 (TMJ Smith, 103.5 ov), 7-325 (WRS Gidman, 105.2 ov), 8-361 (PJ Grieshaber, 117.1 ov), 9-387 (BAC Howell, 126.2 ov), 10-391 (MD Taylor, 131.5 ov)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc Dent b Smith671251629053.60c Howell b Taylor13926635018152.25c Tavare b Smith1733352051.51c Cockbain b Smith12314617224184.24c WRS Gidman b Norwell521111314046.84c Dent b Norwell5780988071.25retired hurt514141035.71not out57851214167.05lbw b Howell1959660032.20not out3039454076.92Extras49 (b 18, lb 18, nb 8, w 5)TOTAL615/7d (159 Overs, RR: 3.86)Fall of wickets: 1-151 (WD Bragg, 41.3 ov), 2-187 (MA Wallace, 49.6 ov), 3-345 (JA Rudolph, 92.3 ov), 4-370 (BJ Wright, 97.4 ov), 5-480 (J Allenby, 125.4 ov), 6-485 (CB Cooke, 127.5 ov), 6-489 (GG Wagg, retired not out ), 7-548 (AG Salter, 146.4 ov)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc Allenby b Wagg1541462036.58c †Wallace b Smith411672137024.55c Rudolph b Wagg12124004.76c Rudolph b Allenby48141050.00c Allenby b Rudolph25971134025.77not out47861137054.65not out13891000014.60Extras19 (b 1, lb 8, nb 10)TOTAL165/5 (84 Overs, RR: 1.96)Fall of wickets: 1-26 (CDJ Dent, 12.1 ov), 2-40 (APR Gidman, 18.1 ov), 3-49 (HJH Marshall, 21.1 ov), 4-93 (IA Cockbain, 53.2 ov), 5-105 (WA Tavare, 56.2 ov)
Hours of play (local time)
- Sat, 21 Jun - day 1 - Gloucestershire 1st innings 308/5 (WRS Gidman 16*, TMJ Smith 4*, 96 ov)
- Sun, 22 Jun - day 2 - Glamorgan 1st innings 209/2 (JA Rudolph 108*, BJ Wright 8*, 58 ov)
- Mon, 23 Jun - day 3 - Glamorgan 1st innings 569/7 (RAJ Smith 39*, DA Cosker 7*, 153.5 ov)
- Tue, 24 Jun - day 4 - Gloucestershire 2nd innings 165/5 (84 ov) - end of match
Will Tavare produced a back-to-the-wall innings reminiscent of his famous uncle to help Gloucestershire salvage a draw against Glamorgan at Bristol.
Ben Wright hit a sparkling 125-ball century to give Glamorgan a chance of pulling off an unlikely victory over Gloucestershire at Bristol.
Glamorgan openers Jacques Rudolph and Will Bragg made hay in the Westcountry sunshine as their match with Gloucestershire at Bristol headed in the direction of a high-scoring draw on the second day.
Stand-in skipper Hamish Marshall led from the front with his second century of the season as injury-hit Gloucestershire ran up 308 for 5 in glorious sunshine
|1st||26||WA Tavare||CDJ Dent|
|2nd||14||APR Gidman||WA Tavare|
|3rd||9||HJH Marshall||WA Tavare|
|4th||44||IA Cockbain||WA Tavare|
|5th||12||WRS Gidman||WA Tavare|
|6th||60||WRS Gidman||BAC Howell|