- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc Solanki b Curran430371013.33b Tremlett526330019.23c †Wilson b Curran624371025.00lbw b Tremlett012000.00lbw b Curran4554707083.33c Roy b Tremlett698412313082.14c †Wilson b Dunn2527334092.59c Burns b Curran815212053.33not out3746577080.43b Tremlett17152430113.33c Ansari b Tremlett2380066.66Extras14 (b 1, lb 7, nb 6)TOTAL232 all out (53.4 Overs, RR: 4.32)Fall of wickets: 1-14 (JA Rudolph, 7.6 ov), 2-14 (WD Bragg, 8.6 ov), 3-15 (BJ Wright, 9.2 ov), 4-43 (MW Goodwin, 16.4 ov), 5-92 (CB Cooke, 26.5 ov), 6-146 (MA Wallace, 34.4 ov), 7-161 (RAJ Smith, 39.6 ov), 8-182 (J Allenby, 45.6 ov), 9-218 (DA Cosker, 51.6 ov), 10-232 (MG Hogan, 53.4 ov)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc Rudolph b Smith9716621416058.43b Allenby1123194089035.10c Rudolph b Hogan6082917173.17c Cooke b Hogan011000.00lbw b Allenby3747497078.72run out (Wright)707097110100.00not out9712718311276.37st †Wallace b Cosker2653652149.05c †Wallace b Owen56535744105.66not out26100033.33Extras32 (b 3, lb 15, nb 12, w 2)TOTAL589/8d (153 Overs, RR: 3.84)Fall of wickets: 1-182 (RJ Burns, 58.2 ov), 2-270 (A Harinath, 82.3 ov), 3-270 (VS Solanki, 82.4 ov), 4-316 (SM Davies, 95.2 ov), 5-345 (ZS Ansari, 107.1 ov), 6-419 (JJ Roy, 119.6 ov), 7-480 (GJ Batty, 136.4 ov), 8-577 (CT Tremlett, 150.6 ov)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRlbw b Batty731181517061.86lbw b Batty7314216010051.40lbw b Dunn4564667070.31lbw b Dunn1753732032.07not out8318322410045.35c Burns b Dunn2862692145.16c †Wilson b Harinath3068982044.11b Harinath042000.00c Tremlett b Dunn313190023.07st †Wilson b Ansari3560060.00b Ansari69101066.66Extras37 (b 9, lb 12, nb 16)TOTAL398 all out (118.5 Overs, RR: 3.34)Fall of wickets: 1-155 (JA Rudolph, 42.1 ov), 2-162 (WD Bragg, 44.3 ov), 3-224 (MW Goodwin, 59.3 ov), 4-231 (BJ Wright, 63.5 ov), 5-284 (J Allenby, 84.5 ov), 6-357 (MA Wallace, 109.2 ov), 7-361 (RAJ Smith, 109.6 ov), 8-379 (WT Owen, 115.2 ov), 9-382 (DA Cosker, 116.2 ov), 10-398 (MG Hogan, 118.5 ov)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc Hogan b Owen053000.00not out1838433047.36not out1936393052.77Extras6 (lb 2, nb 4)TOTAL43/1 (12.5 Overs, RR: 3.35)Fall of wickets: 1-0 (RJ Burns, 0.5 ov)
Hours of play (local time)
- Sun, 06 Jul - day 1 - Surrey 1st innings 121/0 (RJ Burns 59*, ZS Ansari 55*, 42 ov)
- Mon, 07 Jul - day 2 - Surrey 1st innings 400/5 (JJ Roy 59*, GC Wilson 16*, 115 ov)
- Tue, 08 Jul - day 3 - Glamorgan 2nd innings 182/2 (MW Goodwin 21*, BJ Wright 6*, 50 ov)
- Wed, 09 Jul - day 4 - Surrey 2nd innings 43/1 (12.5 ov) - end of match
- Surrey 1st innings
- ZS Ansari 100 off 267 balls in 338 minutes, 9x4
For all the fuss made about Surrey's so-called stars it should not go unnoticed that coach Graham Ford is steadily developing a squad well capable of sustaining a challenge for promotion.
Gareth Batty is far too professional a cricketer to let his mind wander from North Wales to Nottingham on Wednesday morning. Yet on the evidence of his accurate offspin bowling on the third evening of this game, he really would not be the daftest pick
Why do people dislike Surrey? Money and metropolitan envy might have something to do with it but there is surely little of which one can disapprove about their cricket at present.
Colwyn Bay was hardly the centre of the sporting world, but it was the centre of cricket in Colwyn Bay and for those watching Glamorgan struggle to combat Surrey that was pleasure enough