- BATSMENRB4s6sSRc †Amin-ur-Rehman b Wasim Khan180012.50c Nasir Jamshed b Tahir Mughal2110018.18not out27844032.14run out (Wahab Riaz)04000.00c Nasir Jamshed b Wasim Khan487410064.86run out (Uzair-ul-Haq)01000.00retired hurt2120016.66not out471057.14Extras30 (b 19, lb 4, nb 6, w 1)TOTAL114/5 (32.2 Overs, RR: 3.52)Fall of wickets: 5-106* (Mohammad Ayub, retired not out )
- Sat, 20 Oct - day 1 - Sialkot Stallions 1st innings 106/5 (Shahid Siddiq 23*, Mohammad Ayub 2*, 30 ov)
- Sun, 21 Oct - day 2 - match abandoned
- Mon, 22 Oct - day 3 - cancelled
- Tue, 23 Oct - day 4 - cancelled
- Mohammad Ayub retired hurt at 106/5
- Match abandoned due to bad pitch conditions.
Play was called off due to bad light with HBL six down and needing 83 for an outright win; an unimpressed Misbah skipped the presentation ceremony
Mohammad Amir picked up a five-wicket haul for SSGC, while Iftikhar Ahmed scored more in one innings for SNGPL than Lahore Blues managed in either of theirs
PCB chairman Ehsan Mani went so far as to say there was "nothing that happens in Pakistan cricket that this committee cannot look at"
On October 12, a new chapter was added to the Mohammad dynasty's book of cricketing feats
In the final group stage round of the Quaid-e-Azam trophy, a diamond in the rough in unveiled
|Super Eight, Group 1|
|Super Eight, Group 2|