South Africa news

Boucher 'unlikely' to play cricket in future

Firdose Moonda

August 8, 2012

Mark Boucher practices ahead of the first Test, Cape Town, November 6, 2011
"This is just another challenge in my life and something that I will be working to overcome", Mark Boucher said © Getty Images

Mark Boucher, former South Africa wicketkeeper, has said that it is "unlikely" he will play professional cricket in the near future as the healing process to his left eye continues. Boucher's eyeball was lacerated last month on the first day of South Africa's tour to England, when a bail ricocheted off the stumps and hit him during the tour match against Somerset in Taunton.

He was forced to move his intended retirement, which he had planned after the Lord's Test, forward and returned home to South Africa to begin treatment. Boucher underwent one operation in England followed up by five more procedures in Cape Town.

Although it was initially reported that he could pick up movement and detect light with the injured eye and he was hopeful of making a return at franchise or amateur level, Boucher's cricket playing days seem over, for the foreseeable future at least.

"I have lost the lens, iris and pupil in my left eye. There was severe damage to my retina. I have had two major operations and four blood draining operations in the past three weeks and physically, at times, I have been in a lot of pain," Boucher said at his first press conference since the incident, at Newlands, where he also revealed how much his life had changed in recent weeks.

"It does get uncomfortable at times and being a sportsman, I want to be active and outdoors but, without a pupil, I find any amount of sunlight very harsh and have thus been restricted to the confines of my home. It is unlikely that I will play any professional cricket again in the near future, which is very unfortunate as I was looking forward to contributing as a player for the Cobras. The risk of additional damage to my left eye or even damage to the other eye, doesn't warrant it."

Having already considered the end of his career before the tour to England, Boucher had future projects in the works some of which have now been fast-forwarded. He has invested in his "passion for wildlife" with South African Breweries and launched the SAB Boucher Non-Profit Company, which aims to help fund the fight against rhino poaching in Africa.

Boucher has been vocal in his support for saving the rhino, which has come under severe threat in recent years. More than 900 rhinos have been killed across Africa in the last three years and the species is facing extinction in some areas. Boucher and team-mates past and present, such as Paul Harris, Dale Steyn and Justin Kemp, took part in a conservation event at the end of June to raise awareness for the rhino and Boucher's involvement will continue through his new foundation.

He has also started a wine-label with long-time friend Jacques Kallis. The wine, called the Innings, went on shelves in South African stores last weekend and reported good sales. Kallis also had the label stuck on his bat and pointed to it in celebration, along with gesturing to his eye, after his century at the Oval.

Boucher's role in the Test XI has been taken up by AB de Villiers in the interim which has allowed South Africa to play the extra batsmen in JP Duminy. Wicketkeeper Thami Tsolekile is expected to eventually take over as Boucher's permanent replacement.

Boucher has been monitoring the on-going series between South Africa and England and tweeting his thoughts. He has also been in contact with the squad and captain Graeme Smith hinted that they would seek Boucher's advice on occasions, given the experience he gained over the years and the fighting way he approached the game.

That fight lives on in Boucher and his parting words to the media were ones of hope, despite his current circumstances.

"I don't want people to feel sorry for me. Injuries happen and this could have happened earlier on in my career. I am incredibly grateful for the length of career that I have had and the amazing things I have experienced and people I have met during that time. This is just another challenge in my life and something that I will be working to overcome."

Firdose Moonda is ESPNcricinfo's South Africa correspondent

RSS Feeds: Firdose Moonda

Posted by TheCricketLady on (August 11, 2012, 15:43 GMT)

It'll take a long time for such large shoes to be filled... my wishes are also with Thami Tsolekile! He'll be under pressure for sure! God bless...

Posted by John-Price on (August 10, 2012, 8:38 GMT)

Why would AB only be a temporary wicket keeper? If they think the side is stronger with him doing the job surely he should keep it. If, on the other hand, Tsolekile is the better bet, why isn't he playing now?

Posted by Yolk_Eater on (August 10, 2012, 7:22 GMT)

@Josh Thomson: yes ICC can still make the game more safe by implicating the use of plastic bails, or rubber bails, some material which won't have that hard an impact, and some other things , if they sit and think they can come up with more solutions.

Posted by   on (August 10, 2012, 5:03 GMT)

Sad to see such a great player end his innings like this..

Posted by AjayB on (August 10, 2012, 4:06 GMT)

It is a bit sad that his career has had to end in this manner, but coming generations should learn the value of hard-work, professionalism and work-horse like attitude that Mark Boucher brought to his trade. I really respect the professionalism of the entire South African team. They have no pre-series dramas, no prima-donnas or any other afflictions that ail other teams. They come to work, give their best - succeed most of the times but also fail occasionally. For someone smart enough, at the end of the day - this team offers a chance to learn valuable life lessons and Mark Boucher did ind eed epitomize those values. His contributions to the cricketing world would and should always be remembered.

Posted by   on (August 10, 2012, 3:32 GMT)

Bouchie is a real warrior and will overcome this challenge too. Thanks, Best of Luck and God bless!

Posted by   on (August 10, 2012, 0:54 GMT)

Respect for this true Champion of the cricketing world.

Posted by vpk23 on (August 9, 2012, 23:36 GMT)

Hi Mark...Yep a long career! Keep going man! Cheers!

Posted by   on (August 9, 2012, 19:48 GMT)

A wonderful cricketer and an even more wonderful human... i salute you mr. mark boucher... may you recover soon...

Posted by ilyas_US on (August 9, 2012, 18:36 GMT)

What a value you have added to the great game of cricket through your wonderful career

Posted by   on (August 9, 2012, 17:30 GMT)

Salute to a brilliant cricketer and a wonderful person..

Posted by Sobat on (August 9, 2012, 16:58 GMT)

wish him all the best as he was one of my all time favorites and its part of life but hope u get well

Posted by   on (August 9, 2012, 16:09 GMT)

once the eyeball heals, he will find that getting back to his active days will be nothing more than just learning to make the adjustment which would not be a problem.

I lost my right eye due to a detached retina...had two operations on February 29, and March 03 1988...have no sight in it...and was playing cricket five weeks after the operations.

I play cricket with my club...and do everything I use to do before except that I do not have sight in it.

So he can recover. The pain he feels is that the eye have not healed and I did experience that same effect.

Mark Boucher just has to have faith in GOD and confidence in himself...for no one can do it for him but himself and I speak form experience.

Posted by Kimiiceman on (August 9, 2012, 15:49 GMT)

Boucher 999* Not Out(Dismissal's).Great Cricketer's never go away from the Game.When we think about Wicket Keeper's in our era Mark and Gilli will always stands at the top of the list.If we seen the previous era Tiger Pataudi played with a single eye, so we can except something brave from Mark too.I feel he will involve in the game as Coach or Mentor or even as a commentator. Get well soon Mark

Posted by no_second_chance_for_batsman on (August 9, 2012, 15:47 GMT)

The last para of the article is very important. I am sure South Africa cricket board will give a good send off to Boucher. We will miss him for sure ! Wishing u the very best for future Mr.Boucher. We all know that u r a true fighter, so please continue to a fighter in this difficult period & please focus on +ve part of life! Cheers, kumar

Posted by   on (August 9, 2012, 15:27 GMT)

All the best Boucher.....you have done your country proud...your records will hold for years to come!

Posted by Soulberry on (August 9, 2012, 15:13 GMT)

One of the best, if not the best keeper. Lord will teach us to smile again.

Posted by   on (August 9, 2012, 15:11 GMT)

Respect for this true Champion of South African Cricket

Posted by   on (August 9, 2012, 14:33 GMT)

Get well soon the Great Boucher!! You will always be remembered as one of the all time wicket keeping greats!!

Posted by   on (August 9, 2012, 14:33 GMT)

Posted by murthydn16 on (August 9, 2012, 14:33 GMT)

Get well soon Boucher and take care.

Posted by   on (August 9, 2012, 14:08 GMT)

Salute to a brilliant cricketer and a wonderful person..

Posted by lokyshanks on (August 9, 2012, 14:06 GMT)

Boucher brought a new and exciting style particularly to ODI Cricket. he and guys like Brendon Mcullum , Kaluwitharana and Kamran Akmal were such attacking WK Batsmen they could bring a losing side to the brink of Victory with their amazing hitting prowes. so many times has Boucher done this for SA that no match was ever considered lost till Boucher was dismissed no matter what the asking rate was. Hope the new WK SA find can follow in his footsteps.

Posted by   on (August 9, 2012, 13:47 GMT)

Like he The MAN said don't feel sorry for him! It could've been worst and earlier in his career. I'm glad he is moving on and wish him well in his life and endeavors

Posted by   on (August 9, 2012, 13:03 GMT)

What a sorry end to one of the most prolific keepers!!!

Posted by   on (August 9, 2012, 12:54 GMT)

one of the best wicket keeper batsman of our generation.

Posted by letsgoproteas on (August 9, 2012, 12:03 GMT)

What a champion! Stay strong Boucher!

Posted by akhi.aims on (August 9, 2012, 11:42 GMT)

Best Wishes to Boucher!!!! I know we will not be able to see you back on the cricket field, but wish you all the best.

Thank You Akhilesh www.thebhk.com

Posted by N.Sundararajan on (August 9, 2012, 11:20 GMT)

Mark Boucher ! You have done not just South Africa but the game proud with your performances, your spirit and your positive attitude ! Do your best to help more youngsters to become like you !

May God Bless You and May your tribe increase !

Posted by   on (August 9, 2012, 11:08 GMT)

Salute you MR Wicket Keeper.

Posted by   on (August 9, 2012, 11:05 GMT)

Heart breaking to see that One of the classic wicket-keeper and a superb batsman might leave cricket in such a way...

Posted by   on (August 9, 2012, 11:01 GMT)

Great Cricketer!! Get Well Soon. Love from Sri Lanka

Posted by xrocks on (August 9, 2012, 10:45 GMT)

Feeling so sad while reading...Sure you will bounce bak..true legend!!! Miss u fr sure!!!

Posted by   on (August 9, 2012, 9:33 GMT)

Salute you Mr.Keeper... We are fortunate to see your wicket keeping skills like a lion behind the stumps...Love You & Miss you... May Lord Bless you & give strength and courage for your second innings of life now...WE MISS YOU mark..

Posted by kensohatter on (August 9, 2012, 9:18 GMT)

If anyone can bounce back from this its Boucher. People will argue for years to come whether the keeper of this generation was the explosive Gilchrist or the fighting Boucher. I suppose if picking a world XI you have to pick Gilly due the fact the top 6 would always hypothetically score you runs. But in the real world of average batting line ups id rather have the fighting Boucher than flashy and sometimes inconsistent Gilchrist. He deserves to go out on something better than an injury in a tour match. All the best.

Posted by   on (August 9, 2012, 8:59 GMT)

It's very sad, when I read this content,God bless him. I think Boucher gave us good enjoyment while playing cricket...yes of course he is one of the best..

Posted by 777aditya on (August 9, 2012, 8:40 GMT)

Helmets should be made compulsory for wicketkeepers even while they are keeping for spinners - one cant help but relate this mishap to the Syed Saba Karim/Kumble incident. I hope ICC takes strong steps to further ensure the general safety of cricketers. Really very disheartening to lose a player of Boucher's class to such a freak injury - someone from ICC please ensure such things are eradicated (definitely possible).

Posted by   on (August 9, 2012, 8:36 GMT)

poor guy...not a good way to end a career...feel for him! on the other he was a legend, and will be remembered as a great cricketer!!!

Posted by   on (August 9, 2012, 8:25 GMT)

Salute you sir.!! I wish speedy recovery for you..

Posted by   on (August 9, 2012, 7:49 GMT)

Well said fighter. I appreciate your sincerity. Thanks for the entertainment , cheers !!!!

Posted by   on (August 9, 2012, 7:30 GMT)

You are a true Hero for every SPORTSMEN .... A champion and I admire you never DIE attitude. I still want to see you play as soon as you are 100% fit. And I am hopeful :)

Posted by   on (August 9, 2012, 7:27 GMT)

Mark Boucher Is My Fav Cricketer

Posted by   on (August 9, 2012, 6:40 GMT)

Love from Pakistan to Mr. Boucher!

Posted by rony1008 on (August 9, 2012, 6:35 GMT)

Salute to you Sir. You've played the game with utmost grace and elegance. I am not from Africa but I have always admired the way you conducted yourself. I am sure there are plenty of other who has the same feeling as mine. You're a role model. I wish you success in your noble pursuits and wish you happiness. You deserve that. We will miss you.

Posted by Vidyashankar on (August 9, 2012, 6:27 GMT)

Mark Boucher - to be honest I never used to like you earlier especially after the innings you played against India in the 1999 World Cup.

Now after reading your parting statement - RESPECT sir period.

Cheers.

Posted by veerakannadiga on (August 9, 2012, 6:15 GMT)

What a man.Hats off!Even in this hour of discomfort, he is so positive.You derive a lot of motivation just reading the article. Get Well Soon.Our prayers are with you .Lots of Love from India.God Bless Us ALL .AMEN.

Posted by   on (August 9, 2012, 5:43 GMT)

very sad ... What a sportsman he is... Wish you a happy post-retirement life , you are a hero.. you are a champ.

Posted by Luren on (August 9, 2012, 5:26 GMT)

All the best Boucher.....you have done our country proud...your records will hold for years to come! Amandla Boucher

Posted by   on (August 9, 2012, 4:50 GMT)

One of best ever cricketer i have ever seen, Cricket itself going to miss this wonderful cricketer, coz of his eye injury.

Posted by Farce-Follower on (August 9, 2012, 4:34 GMT)

What a champion ! All the very best with your projects outside the cricket world. Cricket fans will forever remember you as a gritty and selfless fighter.

Posted by   on (August 9, 2012, 4:33 GMT)

Hat off to you SoftwareStar!! I think you are making a very valid point here and I hope it will catch the notice of the governing body or someone connected to it. Cricket has undergone so much of changes and I am sure this issue can be resolved. Hope it will happen sooner than later!

Posted by Shanthiwije on (August 9, 2012, 4:23 GMT)

Feel so very sad for Mark. Ye,t as he himself says, it's life. Get well soon buddy. Don't even think of abandoning the game of cricket. Cricket need you some way or the other. Forget about playing cricket. You have done your part there. Now you can be a part of the game by way of commenting, coaching or even administration. Hope to see you soon. Thank you very much for all the entertainment you gave us cricket fans world over.

Posted by   on (August 9, 2012, 4:23 GMT)

What a fighter! A true champion this man is for sticking through this. Love to see that he is grateful despite everything that's happened and inshallah he'll make as good a recovery as possible. He has much to pass on to the next generation!

Posted by   on (August 9, 2012, 4:09 GMT)

he was a fighting cricketer... used to click at tough moments...

Posted by   on (August 9, 2012, 3:44 GMT)

He is outstanding wicket keeper-batsman, I have ever seen!!! He should be captain of south africa earlier. Anyway, this incident is life changing for him. God gives him enough strength to handle this situation. I urge to entire medicine world, doctors, and eye researchers, scientist, that to do some scientific inventions-break throughs for eye-the most sensitive organ of human body. Also I appeal to cricket control boards that wicket keeper can have light weight specific helmets and protected fully and designed like cap, so wicket keeper never think of wearing without that. Also, bells should have chained hinged to stumps or some kind of arrangement that it can fly but not all the way, it is connected to stumps. Get Well Soon Mark..you are the BEST!

Posted by IndianInnerEdge on (August 9, 2012, 3:30 GMT)

Good luck to MB for a speedy recovery, he will be missed by all....and what a noble project-'save the rhino' to be associated with. On a side note, am wondering why dont the keeper's wear a face mask-like the goalie in hockey or the 'keeper' in baseball(or whatever he is called, the guy behind the batsman) or even the goalie in ice hockey? surely this would minimize injury of the sort that MB has endured and is also not against the rules....i do recall Pete Mcglashan of New Zealand doing the same or was talking about this....food for thought...:)

Posted by indicricket on (August 9, 2012, 3:08 GMT)

Will miss him on the field. Was a wonderful combative player

Posted by SoftwareStar on (August 9, 2012, 1:32 GMT)

wish u a speedy recovery Mark.

Why can't we just have a string tied from the stumps to the bails so that it doesn't fly beyond 6 inches from the stumps. I have seen people breaking their teeth, hurting their nose, eyes etc all because of a silly bail.

If the string doesn't work because the traditionalists don't like it, atleast make the bail soft (the hard part is ensuring that it doesn't fall off in windy conditions)

Remember, this injury can happen to bowlers and fielders who back up near the stumps to affect a runout too.

So, asking all of them to wear helmets/cooling-glasses is not a practical solution. Neither does it work at the grassroots level where kids play on streets with minimal or zero equipment

Posted by   on (August 9, 2012, 1:12 GMT)

This is heart breaking. I was hoping that Boucher will be fully recovered and his eye sight back to normal by now let alone playing cricket. I would like to join his fans around the world to wish him speedy recovery.

Posted by Robster1 on (August 9, 2012, 0:52 GMT)

Super player - all thoughts with you Mark. Thanks for everything. But Thami Tsolekile - err...why oh why ?

Posted by   on (August 9, 2012, 0:22 GMT)

A great cricketer and I hope he is invited back into the game as a coach or sports commentator.

Posted by   on (August 8, 2012, 23:32 GMT)

@IndnCrktfan - you touch on the fact that it is an unfortunate incident, however you then you say the ICC should reassess the game. To be hit in the face with the bail is a freak accident. I've been playing cricket since I was 8 and I've been hit in the face with a bail once (standing at first slip). Cricket is relatively safe in the grand scheme of things.

Posted by   on (August 8, 2012, 22:54 GMT)

Mark, You have served cricket well. You will overcome this challenge. My very best wishes. Good luck with your Rhino project. Maybe we will see you soon in a different role serving cricket again. Wish you the very best.

Posted by StatisticsRocks on (August 8, 2012, 22:40 GMT)

It is indeed an unfiortunate incident that occured which caused such an injury to Boucher. We wish you a fast and full recovery so that you can enjoy outdoors again. Good Luck with everything. ICC SHOULD RE ASSESS THE game and make safety of the players a top priority to ensure such incident don't happen again.

Posted by   on (August 8, 2012, 22:24 GMT)

Had Boucher been uninjured, England would've lost the series for sure because not only he's a good or handy batsman but his wicket-keeping skills is one of the best in the world especially with all that experience. I saw Villers with the gloves and he's okay but struggled with it during thus far and couldn't liven his teams mates like Boucher did.

Posted by Puffin on (August 8, 2012, 22:17 GMT)

missing out on that 1000 dismissals is unfortunate, but then that if nothing else puts him into some hallowed company, there's a certain Mr Bradman who also stopped short of a seemingly important statistic, and nobody doubts his importance to the game.

we'll be watching for more news with fingers crossed and wishes for future progress.

Posted by   on (August 8, 2012, 22:05 GMT)

a true hero of the game, take a bow boucher, I'm a pak fan first but anyone has to give him a standing ovation, not even a single complaint or self pity we could all learn from this. hope this will inspire to beat england in the 3rd test and take the series in honor of boucher!

Posted by   on (August 8, 2012, 22:05 GMT)

Best of luck Mark...Thanks for the memories

Posted by   on (August 8, 2012, 21:56 GMT)

I wish you a great recovery Sir. Will keep you in my prayer.

Posted by ArsalanMujahidGhouri on (August 8, 2012, 21:53 GMT)

U r a real fighter. Want to see u just for a match again ! Ur style of keeping and contributions are unforgettable for the game ! get well soon ..

Posted by arshad771 on (August 8, 2012, 21:27 GMT)

you are my favourite palyer & will always be. Good Luck

Posted by cric-maestro on (August 8, 2012, 21:07 GMT)

I would like to wish u all the very best for the future.. and the incident is obviously unfortunate but the last lines of this interview !!.. man,,this guy is really a fighter.. heres a salute from an indian..

Posted by siddiqi on (August 8, 2012, 21:06 GMT)

He was a great cricketer. I think ICC and SA board should give him the option to appear in a T20 as a guest and take his last catch or stupming as an honor to complete his 1000 dismissals in international cricket. A fan from Pakistan.

Posted by   on (August 8, 2012, 20:44 GMT)

Wish boucher best of luck and success in overcoming this challange.

Posted by Shafaet_001 on (August 8, 2012, 20:41 GMT)

I cant think of anybody who doesn't love boucher,he is such a great sportsman. Its a shame that his career ended this way. Salute to you boucher.

Posted by ashes61 on (August 8, 2012, 19:31 GMT)

All cricket fans - indeed everyone - will wish this doughty competitor all the luck in the world as he fights to overcome this setback. With that attitude, the chances are he will succeed in whatever he does.

Posted by R_U_4_REAL_NICK on (August 8, 2012, 19:30 GMT)

That's such a shame. I saw this coming shortly after the incident and we heard the severity of the damage. AB seems to be doing well behind the sticks for now, but Boucher will still no-doubt be missed.

Posted by zarasochozarasamjho on (August 8, 2012, 18:41 GMT)

As a Pakistani, I am very fond of South African cricket. I can't think of anything negative about them. Even the Hansie Cronje episode stunned me. Overall they are the best team for their professionalism, their controlled and polite aggression, unlike the Australians, and sustained success over the last couple of decades since they have been back into the international arena. True they have not been as effective as the great Australians of 1997 to 2008, but they can be as great, as they have no weak link apart from possibly spin; and they definitely are liked all over the globe as better human beings than most cricket teams. Boucher is just one example of their star players. He was impressive from day 1 in test cricket; and his contribution as a batsman is that he quite often scores when it is needed; and he can bat in any position - successfully. It is nice to know that he is such close friend with gentle giant Kallis We all pray for his quick and complete recovery.

Posted by   on (August 8, 2012, 18:26 GMT)

Tiger Boucher! (for those who didn't readily get it, Tiger Pataudi was an Indian captain who lost one eye and kept playing)

Posted by ansram on (August 8, 2012, 18:24 GMT)

What an awkward place to get hit by the ball. Very courageous man Boucher.

Posted by   on (August 8, 2012, 18:18 GMT)

Embodiment of the phrase 'fighting spirit' one and only Mark Boucher, take a bow mate!

Posted by   on (August 8, 2012, 16:56 GMT)

Wow what a guy..get well soon :)

Posted by adeng on (August 8, 2012, 16:19 GMT)

"I don't want people to feel sorry for me." How different from KP, who has absolutely everything and complains "It's difficult being me..." We miss you, Boucher.

Posted by maddinson on (August 8, 2012, 16:17 GMT)

very unfortunate incident, Boucher is one of my favorite cricketer. I hope Cricket SA support him during his tough time.

Posted by JBerger on (August 8, 2012, 15:38 GMT)

You were a Champ & will always be. Good Luck

Posted by   on (August 8, 2012, 15:26 GMT)

What a great man he is.A true fighter.Get Well Soon buddy.

Posted by   on (August 8, 2012, 15:22 GMT)

Hearing a fighter like Mark Boucher say he will be confined to indoors and that sunlight is harsh to his eye is like hearing a death knell. This is just overwhelmingly saddening. Just continue to fight Mark, you are a legend already...

Posted by   on (August 8, 2012, 15:22 GMT)

I can't help but feel sorry for Mark Boucher. A great servant of the game that is suffering due to an injury sustained playing the game we all love. I pray that his recovery is speedy and complete.

Posted by   on (August 8, 2012, 15:02 GMT)

A true fight, Boucher has been an inspiration in the Cricket playing world............

Posted by Aryian007 on (August 8, 2012, 15:00 GMT)

you will be dearly missed Mark! Get well soon ....

Posted by   on (August 8, 2012, 14:59 GMT)

superb sportsman in all senses of the word and great person to be doing what he is doing for the fight against poachers...Well Done and thank you Mark for a the carreer you'e given to SA cricket. All the best for the recovery and who knows many years down the line we may have another Boucher type character behind the stumps. Sadly my opinion is that current replacement however good he is and yes he is good does not cater for the future....

Posted by   on (August 8, 2012, 14:45 GMT)

plz dont include thami tsolekile..he is just an poor chap...plz include van wyk,de kock,or dane vilas.plz plz plz i beg u sa selectors

Posted by Riderstorm on (August 8, 2012, 14:40 GMT)

All the best for all your future endeavours. Thank you for all the great moments you've given us in the game of cricket.

Posted by playitstraight on (August 8, 2012, 14:36 GMT)

So sad, hope he gets more than the help he needs. All the best Mark, you were truly a great wicket-keeper and batsman, and hope you do well in what ever you take in the future! :)

Posted by   on (August 8, 2012, 14:36 GMT)

a true sportsman possessed great sportsmanship passion

Posted by   on (August 8, 2012, 14:35 GMT)

class act Boucher... a true gentleman and fighter. We Salute You

Posted by Devmanus on (August 8, 2012, 14:34 GMT)

Dear Mark, Wish you a speedy recovery and grt life ahead... you are amazing cricketer, we Indians love you a lot...

Posted by   on (August 8, 2012, 14:05 GMT)

Such a entertaining cricketeryour sprit and enthu gonna miss SA and world cricket-Die hard cricket fan from India

Firdose MoondaClose
Country Fixtures Country Results
Dolphins v Titans at Durban
Dec 27-30, 2014 (09:00 local | 07:00 GMT | 02:00 EST | 01:00 CST | 23:00 PST)
Cape Cobras v Knights at Paarl
Dec 27-30, 2014 (10:00 local | 08:00 GMT | 03:00 EST | 02:00 CST | 00:00 PST)
3rd Test: South Africa v West Indies at Cape Town
Jan 2-6, 2015 (10:30 local | 08:30 GMT | 03:30 EST | 02:30 CST | 00:30 PST)
SAf Invit XI v Eng Lions at Soweto
Jan 5-7, 2015 (10:30 local | 08:30 GMT | 03:30 EST | 02:30 CST | 00:30 PST)
Complete fixtures » | Download Fixtures »