Eoin Morgan, England's limited-overs captain, has admitted there are "big concerns" over the security of the team's tour to Bangladesh later this year following last week's terrorist attack in Dhaka.
The ECB have said they will follow government advice - and guidance from their highly regarded head of security Reg Dickason - to decide whether the tour will take place as planned with England due to fly out on September 30.
"I think it is quite a big concern at the moment," Morgan said. "We've always left the big decisions to the ECB. They write reports, send guys out to see if it's safe then come back to the players to see if they're happy or unhappy. But certainly it's a concern at the moment."
When asked about the potential of moving the tour to a neutral location, Morgan said: "I think that could be feasible if that came to it."
On Sunday, the BCB president Nazmul Hassan said he understood the reaction to the attack but hoped that the tour would still go ahead.
"I have seen England's reaction, which is quite normal. We would have done the same thing if we were in their position...England are coming after three months, by which time the situation in Bangladesh will get better. It is hard to say which place is safe now. Safety can be an issue in England after three months. We will strengthen our security. If we can ensure that, cricket should not be a problem."