Points table for matches completed by 28 Mar 2011
|Combined Campuses and Colleges||7||4||1||0||2||0||57|
|Trinidad & Tobago||7||3||1||0||3||0||52|
Points by match:
|6 Feb 2011||Comb C&C||12||Windward Is||4||Table | Match|
|Eng Lions||12||Leeward Is||0||Match|
|7 Feb 2011||Jamaica||12||Guyana||4||Table | Match|
|Trinidad & T||6||Barbados||3||Match|
|14 Feb 2011||Trinidad & T||12||Comb C&C||0||Table | Match|
|20 Feb 2011||Windward Is||12||Guyana||0||Table | Match|
|21 Feb 2011||Comb C&C||12||Leeward Is||0||Table | Match|
|Eng Lions||6||Trinidad & T||3||Match|
|28 Feb 2011||Trinidad & T||12||Windward Is||4||Table | Match|
|Eng Lions||6||Comb C&C||3||Match|
|14 Mar 2011||Comb C&C||6||Jamaica||3||Table | Match|
|Leeward Is||12||Trinidad & T||4||Match|
|20 Mar 2011||Eng Lions||12||Windward Is||0||Table | Match|
|21 Mar 2011||Jamaica||6||Trinidad & T||3||Table | Match|
|27 Mar 2011||Trinidad & T||12||Guyana||0||Table | Match|
|28 Mar 2011||Windward Is||12||Leeward Is||0||Table | Match|
- Outright win - 12
- Loser if 1st Innings lead obtained - 4
- Loser if tie on 1st Innings - 3
- Loser if 1st Innings also lost - 0
- Tie - 8
- 1st Innings lead - 6
- 1st Innings loss - 3
- Tie on 1st innings - 4
Score Equal in a Drawn Match
- Team batting on the 4th innings - 8
- Team fielding on the 4th innings if that team has lead on 1st inning - 6
- If scores tied on 1st innings - 4
- If team has lost on 1st innings - 3
In the event of a match being abandoned without any play having taken place, or in the event of there being no 1st innings decision, three (3) points each.
The group stage of the tournament will involve seven (7) rounds of matches at the end of which the four (4) Regional teams with the most points will advance to the semi final stage of the tournament.
In the event of teams finishing on an equal number of points the higher placed team will be the team which gained the greater number of points when the teams on the same number of points competed against each other in the group stage of the tournament.
- If still equal the team (from among the teams on an equal number of points) with the most outright wins in the group stage
- If still equal the team with the most first innings leads in the group stage
- If still equal the team with the highest net runs per wicket ratio
Semi Final Stage
In the event of the teams in either semi final finishing on an equal number of points the right to advance to the final will be the team which gained the greater number of points when the two teams (of the teams which competed in the semi final) competed against each other in the group stage of the tournament
- If still equal the team (of the two teams that competed in the semi final) with the most outright wins in the group stage
- If still equal the team (of the two teams that competed in the semi final) with the most first innings leads in the group stage
- If still equal the team (of the two teams that competed in the semi final) with the higher net runs per wicket ratio
The right to compete in the semi final shall be determined by the placings in the Group Stage of the Tournament as follows:.
Semi final 1:
First placed regional team group stage v Fourth placed regional team group stage
The right to host this semi final shall be awarded to the highest placed regional team in the group stage of the tournament.
Semi final 2:
Second placed regional team group stage v Third placed regional team group stage
The right to host this semi final shall be awarded to the second highest placed regional team in the group stage of the tournament.
The two finalist shall compete for the Headley/Weekes Trophy.
The right to host the final shall be awarded to the higher placed team in the group stage of the two teams competing in the final.
The winner of the Regional Four Day Tournament will be the team which either wins the final or achieves the most points in the final. In the event that both teams finish with an equal number of points in the final, the trophy and the prize money will be shared equally.