ICC Cricket World Cup 2011
All the fixtures in your Calendar
Download the fixtures
Cricinfo is offering a great service whereby you can download fixtures in the iCalendar format, which works with Microsoft Outlook 2007 or better (sorry, Outlook 2003 and older are not supported), Windows Calendar, Windows Live Calendar, Google Calendar, Mozilla Sunbird, iCal, Yahoo Calendar and more! This means you will be automatically reminded on the day of the each match that a game is about to begin.
How to use...
1. Download the .ics file by clicking on the link below and selecting "Save" (Internet Explorer) or "Save to disc" (Firefox):
2. Use the application of your choice to import the .ics file that you just downloaded.
- Feb 6
- Feb 8
- Feb 12
- Feb 13
- Feb 15
Kenya won by 49 runs
Canada won by 4 wickets (with 62 balls remaining)
Zimbabwe won by 6 wickets (with 37 balls remaining)
- Ish Sodhi signs up with Canterbury for 2022-23 after ten seasons with Northern Districts
- Rohit Sharma believes he is one 'minor adjustment' away from finding form again
- 'Everyone in the circle was not convinced enough' - Pant on not reviewing caught-behind decision against David
- Simon Harmer, Sam Cook leave much-fancied Lancashire dancing for rain
- Stuart Broad has 'found his rhythm' ahead of New Zealand series, says Peter Moores
- Navjot Sidhu handed one-year prison sentence for 1988 road rage
- Ravi Shastri: 'Promise you, Umran Malik will be a handful in red-ball cricket'
- Kane Williamson to fly back to New Zealand for the birth of his child
- Dhoni to lead Super Kings in IPL 2023
- Harry Brook, Matthew Potts called up but familiar names dominate England's Test squad
The team have adopted an aggression-first, high-risk-high-reward approach this season. Is it paying dividends?
Warner's first-ball duck needed someone to step up early, and Marsh did that for 18 overs
Much like Key's first public utterances, the Test team reboot has been very matter-of-fact so far
de Kock has sounded a warning before the playoffs whereas Rinku is gone for now
"With the very first shot I knew that tonight's probably the time I have to back myself more and go for my shots"