- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc ME Waugh b McDermott43110133.33c Slater b Warne33691083047.82c McGrath b Warne13733244217241.26c †Healy b Warne39110963035.45lbw b McGrath36811076044.44c Slater b McDermott1749692034.69c †Healy b McDermott110160010.00c & b McGrath2128494075.00run out (Boon)048000.00c McDermott b Warne032000.00not out033000.00Extras11 (lb 3, nb 6, w 2)TOTAL299 all out (113.2 Overs, RR: 2.63)Fall of wickets: 1-4 (Aamer Sohail), 2-64 (Ramiz Raja), 3-141 (Inzamam-ul-Haq), 4-210 (Saleem Malik), 5-263 (Basit Ali), 6-269 (Rashid Latif), 7-297 (Ijaz Ahmed), 8-299 (Saqlain Mushtaq), 9-299 (Mushtaq Ahmed), 10-299 (Wasim Akram)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRb Wasim Akram1210050.00c †Rashid Latif b Saqlain Mushtaq471031354045.63c †Rashid Latif b Mushtaq Ahmed1657793028.07c Mushtaq Ahmed b Wasim Akram1162062628156.31st †Rashid Latif b Mushtaq Ahmed381041263036.53b Mushtaq Ahmed520210025.00c †Rashid Latif b Mushtaq Ahmed637490016.21not out1031561032.25c †Rashid Latif b Wasim Akram23133006.45b Wasim Akram021000.00c Wasim Akram b Mushtaq Ahmed089000.00Extras16 (lb 6, nb 10)TOTAL257 all out (98.2 Overs, RR: 2.61)Fall of wickets: 1-2 (Michael Slater), 2-44 (David Boon), 3-91 (Mark Taylor), 4-174 (Steve Waugh), 5-182 (Greg Blewett), 6-226 (Ian Healy), 7-240 (Mark Waugh), 8-249 (Shane Warne), 9-249 (Craig McDermott), 10-257 (Glenn McGrath)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc Boon b McDermott919190147.36c ME Waugh b Warne39881213044.31lbw b Warne1543802034.88lbw b ME Waugh451541923029.22b Warne1459600023.72c Taylor b McDermott591351627043.70lbw b McDermott526430019.23lbw b Warne3560060.00c ME Waugh b McDermott22237009.09lbw b McDermott218220011.11not out11100100.00Extras10 (b 1, lb 5, nb 4)TOTAL204 all out (94 Overs, RR: 2.17)Fall of wickets: 1-18 (Aamer Sohail), 2-58 (Ijaz Ahmed), 3-82 (Ramiz Raja), 4-101 (Basit Ali), 5-163 (Saleem Malik), 6-185 (Wasim Akram), 7-188 (Rashid Latif), 8-198 (Inzamam-ul-Haq), 9-203 (Saqlain Mushtaq), 10-204 (Mushtaq Ahmed)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRst †Rashid Latif b Mushtaq Ahmed591542186038.31lbw b Mushtaq Ahmed2346593050.00c sub (Moin Khan) b Saqlain Mushtaq638390015.78c †Rashid Latif b Wasim Akram3446523173.91c †Rashid Latif b Wasim Akram721180033.33b Mushtaq Ahmed1426312053.84b Waqar Younis1432431043.75c Saqlain Mushtaq b Mushtaq Ahmed516390031.25b Waqar Younis022000.00not out212190016.66b Waqar Younis0714000.00Extras8 (lb 5, nb 3)TOTAL172 all out (66.1 Overs, RR: 2.59)Fall of wickets: 1-42 (Michael Slater), 2-69 (David Boon), 3-117 (Mark Waugh), 4-126 (Ian Healy), 5-146 (Steve Waugh), 6-152 (Mark Taylor), 7-170 (Greg Blewett), 8-170 (Craig McDermott), 9-172 (Shane Warne), 10-172 (Glenn McGrath)
Pakistan , elected to bat first
Player Of The Match
Player Of The Series
Australia won the 3-match series 2-1
30 November, 1,2,3,4 December 1995 (5-day match)
- Thu, 30 Nov - day 1 - Pakistan 1st innings 231/4 (Ijaz Ahmed 101*, Basit Ali 8*)
- Fri, 01 Dec - day 2 - Australia 1st innings 151/3 (ME Waugh 54*, SR Waugh 26*)
- Sat, 02 Dec - day 3 - Pakistan 2nd innings 101/4 (Saleem Malik 21*)
- Sun, 03 Dec - day 4 - Australia 2nd innings 121/3 (MA Taylor 49*, IA Healy 4*)
- Mon, 04 Dec - day 5 - Australia 2nd innings 172 (66.1 ov) - end of match
- Slater dropped by Inzamam off Saqlain when he was on 11 and the score was 23/0.
- McDermott completed the over when Reiffel got injured and left.
- Warne and McDermott were out in fourth and sixth balls of the same over from Akram.
- Warne bowled Basit Ali of the last ball of the day.
- Ijaz dropped by M.Waugh off Reiffell when he was on 102 and the score was 232 for 4.
- Akram hit McDermott for 16 runs in one over
- Ijaz's innings 138 in 330 balls, 446 min, 17x4, 2x6
- Bad light stopped the play early.
- Malik dropped by Healy off Warne when he was on 7 and score was 167 for 3
- Ijaz's century had 11x4, 2x6