- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRb Wasim Akram420180020.00b Mascarenhas3985968045.88lbw b Giddins241082223022.22lbw b Giddins1140500027.50c †Pothas b Wasim Akram315860020.00b Mullally1644582036.36c Katich b Mascarenhas2044583045.45b Mullally4790057.14c Smith b Wasim Akram1424312058.33c Smith b Mascarenhas14111621127.27not out77701100.00Extras29 (b 4, lb 16, nb 8, w 1)TOTAL185 all out (66.5 Overs, RR: 2.76)Fall of wickets: 1-14 (Craig Spearman), 2-70 (Phil Weston), 3-90 (Jonty Rhodes), 4-99 (Matt Windows), 5-99 (Chris Taylor), 6-140 (Alex Gidman), 7-144 (Ian Harvey), 8-146 (Martyn Ball), 9-177 (Jon Lewis), 10-185 (Stephen Pope)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRb Ball11520629415355.82b Lewis1548532031.25b Gidman611141389053.50b Gidman50637910079.36lbw b Harvey2268743032.35b Lewis2131311167.74c †Pope b Harvey2126402080.76c Rhodes b Smith513181038.46b Harvey037000.00not out054000.00b Harvey01-000.00Extras20 (b 6, lb 10, w 4)TOTAL330 all out (96.2 Overs, RR: 3.42)Fall of wickets: 1-29 (John Crawley), 2-162 (Simon Katich), 3-247 (Robin Smith), 4-260 (Derek Kenway), 5-299 (Nic Pothas), 6-311 (William Kendall), 7-330 (Dimitri Mascarenhas), 8-330 (Shaun Udal), 9-330 (Wasim Akram), 10-330 (Ed Giddins)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc †Pothas b Giddins10021827314045.87c †Pothas b Giddins2031432064.51b Mascarenhas416161025.00c Smith b Udal3179884039.24not out15127034613355.92lbw b Mascarenhas4078975051.28c †Pothas b Mascarenhas1725283068.00b Udal1014302071.42st †Pothas b Katich714220150.00run out4991044.44c †Pothas b Wasim Akram26242550108.33Extras17 (b 3, lb 9, w 5)TOTAL427 all out (129.4 Overs, RR: 3.29)Fall of wickets: 1-41 (Craig Spearman), 2-50 (Mike Smith), 3-112 (Chris Taylor), 4-208 (Phil Weston), 5-283 (Matt Windows), 6-314 (Alex Gidman), 7-345 (Ian Harvey), 8-372 (Martyn Ball), 9-382 (Stephen Pope), 10-427 (Jon Lewis)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc Taylor b Harvey1239462030.76b Harvey59121055.55c †Pope b Harvey528311010062.65lbw b Ball1624303066.66c Windows b Harvey22628007.69c Windows b Ball1420253070.00c Taylor b Ball2968653042.64not out1644721036.36not out418160022.22Extras11 (b 1, lb 7, nb 2, w 1)TOTAL161/7 (55 Overs, RR: 2.92)Fall of wickets: 1-10 (John Crawley), 2-31 (Derek Kenway), 3-58 (Robin Smith), 4-87 (William Kendall), 5-110 (Simon Katich), 6-112 (Nic Pothas), 7-149 (Dimitri Mascarenhas)
- Fri, 27 Jun - day 1 - Hampshire 1st innings 17/0 (DA Kenway 6*, JP Crawley 11*, 12 ov)
- Sat, 28 Jun - day 2 - Gloucestershire 2nd innings 50/2 (WPC Weston 24*, 16.1 ov)
- Sun, 29 Jun - day 3 - Gloucestershire 2nd innings 382/9 (JN Rhodes 134*, 122.3 ov)
- Mon, 30 Jun - day 4 - Hampshire 2nd innings 161/7 (55 ov) - end of match
Hampshire had dominated the first two days of this Frizzell Championship Division Two match against Gloucestershire at The Rose Bowl, but they were left hanging on to a draw at the end of the match after rain and some tight bowling went against the
Centuries from Gloucestershire opener Phil Weston and South African batsman Jonty Rhodes ensured that this Frizzell County Championship Division Two clash went into the fourth day and Hampshire toiled in the hot Sunday sunshine.
Derek Kenway's first Championship century since July 2001 was the mainstay of Hampshire's first innings, that gave the home side a lead of 145, but it could have been better as they lost their last 4 wickets without scoring.
Despite losing 28 overs to rain on the first day of their Frizzell County Championship match against Gloucestershire at The Rose Bowl, Hampshire made up for lost time by dismissing their visitors for 185.