Former New Zealand batsman Lou Vincent has reportedly identified 12 games around the world, including three in England between 2008 and 2011, that involved fixing, according to the Daily Mail.
The paper has published details of an ICC report which includes Vincent's allegations of matches that involved fixing, offers that were made and signals used to indicate that a fix was "on".
The paper reported that Vincent said corrupt bookies offered him cash and a woman to fix matches, and that he could indicate to the bookies that a fix was "on" by the colour of his bat handle.
Pulling away while the bowler was running in and changing bats after a particular over were also signals, according to the paper.
Vincent reportedly said he was paid £40,000 by illegal bookmakers for his part in a fix of one county match.
The paper also said Vincent had told the ICC's anti-corruption unit that he knew of six other players who had been involved in fixing.
New Zealand Cricket's chief executive said on Thursday that to the best of his knowledge, no current New Zealand players were being investigated, nor were any matches played in New Zealand or involving the national team.
However, he said that some Auckland Aces games played at the 2012 Champions League in South Africa were being investigated. Gareth Hopkins, the former New Zealand wicketkeeper who was Auckland captain during the Champions League, said he had no reason to suspect spot-fixing in the tournament.
''Of course [I'm hurt]. As players we had a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to go to South Africa and a Champions League and you put so much time and effort into preparing for that, so you want to win and to win at all costs,'' Hopkins told Fairfax Media.
Another match reported to be under scrutiny is the CB40 game between Sussex and Kent at Hove on August 23, 2011, a match which Sussex has previously confirmed has been investigated.