HKCA seeks nominations for National Selectors for men's and junior cricket
The Hong Kong Cricket Association is calling for nominations for suitable qualified persons to serve on the National Selection Panels for men's cricket and junior cricket. The appointments are for a tenure of two years.
National Cricket Selectors - Men (3)
Criteria for appointment of a National Cricket Selector are as follows:
- preferably have represented Hong Kong or equivalent level;
- must be in a position and commit to watching domestic cricket being played, including at least 30% of Premier League and Sunday Championship League matches;
- previous experience in National team selection processes is desirable though not essential;
- must not be a current player eligible for national selection.
National Cricket Selectors - Junior (2)
The HKCA is seeking two Junior Cricket Selectors to form the Junior National Selector Panel which will be chaired by the Chairman of the Senior National Cricket Selectors. Criteria for appointment of a Junior Cricket Selector are as follows:
- preferably be involved at junior school and/or junior league cricket;
- be familiar with the current junior players.
Members who are interested in these positions should submit a supporting application to Mr. Danny Lai at firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on 24th August 2012.