- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc Shoaib Akhtar b Azhar Mahmood7825433410030.70lbw b Wasim Akram530350016.66c Mushtaq Ahmed b Waqar Younis843700018.60b Waqar Younis1591820166.66c †Moin Khan b Azhar Mahmood035000.00lbw b Waqar Younis9515426713061.68c †Moin Khan b Shoaib Akhtar48841147057.14b Shoaib Akhtar1091701111.11not out1025460040.00b Azhar Mahmood751210140.00lbw b Azhar Mahmood022000.00Extras27 (b 1, lb 16, nb 7, w 3)TOTAL303 all out (101.5 Overs, RR: 2.97)Fall of wickets: 1-15 (PA Wallace), 2-37 (SC Williams), 3-53 (BC Lara), 4-58 (CL Hooper), 5-205 (SL Campbell), 6-249 (S Chanderpaul), 7-264 (IR Bishop), 8-291 (D Williams), 9-303 (FA Rose), 10-303 (CA Walsh)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc †D Williams b Ambrose1631443051.61c sub (PV Simmons) b Walsh16029744117153.87c Wallace b Rose1092220111.11c Campbell b Walsh17732044319255.31c Hooper b Walsh261191512021.84c †D Williams b Rose1750014.28c †D Williams b Rose1423393060.86b Bishop1124491045.83lbw b Walsh211120018.18not out045000.00c Hooper b Walsh1280050.00Extras53 (b 13, lb 9, nb 25, w 6)TOTAL471 all out (136.1 Overs, RR: 3.45)Fall of wickets: 1-41 (Saeed Anwar), 2-64 (Ijaz Ahmed), 3-387 (Aamer Sohail), 4-414 (Inzamam-ul-Haq), 5-415 (Moin Khan), 6-437 (Azhar Mahmood), 7-459 (Mohammad Wasim), 8-469 (Waqar Younis), 9-469 (Wasim Akram), 10-471 (Shoaib Akhtar)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRb Mushtaq Ahmed34791183043.03lbw b Waqar Younis810150080.00c Azhar Mahmood b Wasim Akram1880012.50c & b Wasim Akram11627006.25not out73941527477.65lbw b Wasim Akram715211046.66run out (Mushtaq Ahmed)014000.00run out (Ijaz Ahmed)216210012.50c Mushtaq Ahmed b Wasim Akram661500100.00run out (Mushtaq Ahmed)0615000.00b Waqar Younis024000.00Extras7 (nb 7)TOTAL139 all out (41 Overs, RR: 3.39)Fall of wickets: 1-9 (PA Wallace), 2-10 (SC Williams), 3-26 (BC Lara), 4-67 (SL Campbell), 5-98 (S Chanderpaul), 6-98 (D Williams), 7-112 (IR Bishop), 8-126 (FA Rose), 9-138 (CA Walsh), 10-139 (CEL Ambrose)
Pakistan , elected to field first
Player Of The Match
Pakistan led the 3-match series 2-0
29,30 November, 1,2,3 December 1997 (5-day match)
- Sat, 29 Nov - day 1 - West Indies 1st innings 179/4 (SL Campbell 71*, S Chanderpaul 66*)
- Sun, 30 Nov - day 2 - Pakistan 1st innings 122/2 (Aamer Sohail 62*, Inzamam-ul-Haq 20*)
- Mon, 01 Dec - day 3 - Pakistan 1st innings 403/3 (Inzamam-ul-Haq 169*, Mohammad Wasim 3*)
- Tue, 02 Dec - day 4 - West Indies 2nd innings 99/6 (CL Hooper 44*, IR Bishop 1*)
- Wed, 03 Dec - day 5 - West Indies 2nd innings 139 (41 ov) - end of match
- Wallace kept wicket for West Indies in place of Williams who did not take his place on the field (low blood pressure).
- Inzaman-ul-Haq and Aamer Sohail set a new partnership record for Pakistan v West Indies of 323; the previous best of 169 was set in Test 2, Port-of-Spain, 1958 between Saeed Ahmed and Wazir Mohammed.