- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc Richardson b Benjamin1648691033.33c †Murray b Bishop811452128055.86c Campbell b Benjamin1824364075.00lbw b Bishop20681013029.41c Hooper b Bishop217290011.76c Campbell b Bishop410120040.00c †Murray b Benjamin2327554085.18c Ambrose b Bishop011000.00c †Murray b Ambrose2560040.00not out1728411060.71b Benjamin046000.00Extras16 (b 1, nb 15)TOTAL199 all out (59.5 Overs, RR: 3.32)Fall of wickets: 1-52 (RA Smith), 2-91 (GA Hick), 3-142 (GP Thorpe), 4-148 (MA Atherton), 5-153 (MR Ramprakash), 6-154 (AJ Stewart), 7-154 (D Gough), 8-157 (PJ Martin), 9-199 (PAJ DeFreitas), 10-199 (DE Malcolm)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc Thorpe b Malcolm011000.00run out691011329068.31c Hick b Illingworth53557110096.36c Martin b Hick5810915510053.21c †Stewart b DeFreitas421531986027.45lbw b Martin0712000.00c Illingworth b DeFreitas2050602040.00run out519331026.31c Gough b Malcolm1531491048.38c †Stewart b Gough413271030.76not out0515000.00Extras16 (b 4, lb 11, nb 1)TOTAL282 all out (90.3 Overs, RR: 3.11)Fall of wickets: 1-0 (CL Hooper), 2-95 (BC Lara), 3-141 (SL Campbell), 4-216 (JC Adams), 5-219 (RB Richardson), 6-243 (JR Murray), 7-254 (KLT Arthurton), 8-254 (IR Bishop), 9-275 (CA Walsh), 10-282 (CEL Ambrose)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc Arthurton b Ambrose610100060.00c †Murray b Walsh1742663040.47c Walsh b Bishop2747615057.44c Campbell b Walsh611191608051.26c †Murray b Benjamin411371036.36b Walsh1855883032.72c sub b Walsh1590020.00c sub b Ambrose2950733058.00c Lara b Bishop1939591148.71not out1027281037.03b Ambrose57231071.42Extras11 (b 1, lb 3, nb 7)TOTAL208 all out (67.2 Overs, RR: 3.08)Fall of wickets: 1-6 (RA Smith), 2-55 (MA Atherton), 3-55 (GA Hick), 4-82 (AJ Stewart), 5-130 (MR Ramprakash), 6-136 (PAJ DeFreitas), 7-152 (GP Thorpe), 8-193 (D Gough), 9-193 (PJ Martin), 10-208 (DE Malcolm)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRnot out73728094101.38c Atherton b Martin2590040.00not out48406980120.00Extras6 (b 1, lb 3, nb 2)TOTAL129/1 (19 Overs, RR: 6.78)Fall of wickets: 1-11 (SL Campbell)
West Indies , elected to field first
Player Of The Match
West Indies led the 6-match series 1-0
8,9,10,11 June 1995 (5-day match)
- Thu, 08 Jun - day 1 - England 1st innings 148/4 (AJ Stewart 1*, MR Ramprakash 0*)
- Fri, 09 Jun - day 2 - West Indies 1st innings 236/5 (KLT Arthurton 36*, JR Murray 14*)
- Sat, 10 Jun - day 3 - England 2nd innings 109/4 (GP Thorpe 37*, MR Ramprakash 12*)
- Sun, 11 Jun - day 4 - West Indies 2nd innings 129/1 (19 ov) - end of match
- Eng 1st innings
- Atherton missed on 3.
- Smith dropped with the score at 7 by Hooper.
- WI 1st innings
- Hooper was out to the first ball of the innings.
- The first extra was scored at approx. 116
- 3rd umpire consulted for Campbell's run-out
- Adams' 50 included 9x4
- Eng 2nd innings
- Thorpe dropped by Arthurton ~25
- DeFreitas dropped by Adams on 0 (difficult) azzie, Eug, bg, ragga, Greg.Uridge