- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc †Murray b Ambrose032000.00lbw b Benjamin37701145052.85c Richardson b Walsh35120060.00c Campbell b Ambrose3033465090.90c Arthurton b Bishop46921448050.00b Benjamin720270035.00lbw b Walsh418160022.22c Arthurton b Bishop11728005.88c sub b Walsh11225008.33b Bishop0711000.00not out022000.00Extras18 (lb 4, nb 10, w 4)TOTAL147 all out (44.2 Overs, RR: 3.31)Fall of wickets: 1-4 (MA Atherton), 2-9 (GA Hick), 3-53 (GP Thorpe), 4-84 (AJ Stewart), 5-100 (JER Gallian), 6-109 (DG Cork), 7-124 (D Gough), 8-141 (RA Smith), 9-147 (PJ Martin), 10-147 (RK Illingworth)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc †Stewart b Cork4071945056.33b Cork7914020316056.42lbw b Cork2142524050.00lbw b Cork1025362040.00b Fraser6917424210039.65lbw b Fraser821352038.09c †Stewart b Martin26243350108.33c Martin b Illingworth1659791027.11run out1134531032.35run out00100-not out46101066.66Extras16 (b 5, lb 5, nb 6)TOTAL300 all out (98 Overs, RR: 3.06)Fall of wickets: 1-73 (CL Hooper), 2-105 (BC Lara), 3-141 (JC Adams), 4-156 (SL Campbell), 5-171 (KLT Arthurton), 6-198 (JR Murray), 7-260 (IR Bishop), 8-292 (KCG Benjamin), 9-292 (CA Walsh), 10-300 (RB Richardson)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRb Walsh421320019.04b Bishop41841568048.80c Hooper b Bishop32200150.00c †Murray b Bishop069000.00c sub b Walsh1633431048.48lbw b Walsh059000.00c †Murray b Walsh021000.00c Campbell b Walsh1230420140.00c Hooper b Bishop0812000.00not out11400100.00absent hurt-Extras12 (nb 12)TOTAL89 all out (30 Overs, RR: 2.96)Fall of wickets: 1-17 (MA Atherton), 2-20 (GA Hick), 3-26 (GP Thorpe), 4-61 (DG Cork), 5-62 (PJ Martin), 6-63 (JER Gallian), 7-88 (D Gough), 8-88 (RA Smith), 9-89 (RK Illingworth)
England , elected to bat first
Player Of The Match
West Indies led the 6-match series 2-1
6,7,8 July 1995 (5-day match)
- Thu, 06 Jul - day 1 - West Indies 1st innings 104/1 (SL Campbell 38*, BC Lara 21*)
- Fri, 07 Jul - day 2 - England 2nd innings 59/3 (RA Smith 33*, DG Cork 15*)
- Sat, 08 Jul - day 3 - England 2nd innings 89 (30 ov) - end of match
- Eng 2nd innings
- With Smith's wicket, Bishop takes his 100th test wkt.
- England's lowest score in Edgbaston.