- not out7111063.63Extras9 (lb 1, w 8)TOTAL103 all out (26.2 Overs, RR: 3.91)Fall of wickets: 1-1 (S Samarawickrama, 0.5 ov), 2-1 (LD Chandimal, 0.6 ov), 3-8 (WU Tharanga, 2.3 ov), 4-8 (N Dickwella, 2.5 ov), 5-20 (TAM Siriwardana, 6.3 ov), 6-49 (HDRL Thirimanne, 14.1 ov), 7-63 (S Prasanna, 16.5 ov), 8-85 (NLTC Perera, 21.3 ov), 9-85 (JDF Vandersay, 21.6 ov), 10-103 (PVD Chameera, 26.2 ov)
- BATSMENRB4s6sSRnot out45644170.31not out5110045.45Extras7 (lb 2, w 5)TOTAL105/1 (20.2 Overs, RR: 5.16)Fall of wickets: 1-84 (Fakhar Zaman, 16.4 ov)
Player Of The Match
Player Of The Series
- Powerplay 1: Overs 0.1 - 10.0 (Mandatory - 39 runs, 5 wickets)
- Over 2.5: Review by Sri Lanka (Batting), Umpire - Ahsan Raza, Batsman - N Dickwella (Umpires call)
- Powerplay 2: Overs 10.1 - 40.0 (Mandatory - 64 runs, 5 wickets)
- Drinks: Sri Lanka - 49/6 in 14.1 overs (S Prasanna 7)
- Sri Lanka: 50 runs in 14.2 overs (86 balls), Extras 9
- Over 21.6: Review by Pakistan (Bowling), Umpire - S Ravi, Batsman - JDF Vandersay (Upheld)
- Sri Lanka: 100 runs in 25.4 overs (154 balls), Extras 9
- Innings Break: Sri Lanka - 103/10 in 26.2 overs (MVT Fernando 7)
- Powerplay 1: Overs 0.1 - 10.0 (Mandatory - 49 runs, 0 wicket)
- Powerplay 2: Overs 10.1 - 40.0 (Mandatory - 56 runs, 1 wicket)
- Pakistan: 50 runs in 10.2 overs (62 balls), Extras 2
- 1st Wicket: 50 runs in 62 balls (Imam-ul-Haq 22, Fakhar Zaman 26, Ex 2)
- Over 16.4: Review by Sri Lanka (Bowling), Umpire - Ahsan Raza, Batsman - Fakhar Zaman (Upheld)
- Pakistan: 100 runs in 19.6 overs (120 balls), Extras 7
All the statistical peaks Pakistan scaled and the statistical troughs Sri Lanka plumbed during the fifth ODI in Sharjah
Until today, Usman Khan was best known for a destructive spell of pace and movement in a domestic T20 final. He has now bowled an eerily similar spell in international cricket, and given Pakistan a sweet selection headache when all their pace options are
A devastating new-ball spell from Pakistan's latest left-arm sensation sent Sri Lanka spiralling to 103 all out and the ignominy of their third 5-0 ODI whitewash of the year
Sri Lanka have been at the wrong end of 5-0 scorelines twice this year, against South Africa and India. Can they find a way to evade the same fate against Pakistan?
No. of balls taken by Usman Khan to complete a five-for in this game, the third-quickest in ODIs since 2001. Vaas had taken it in 16 balls v Ban in 2003 WC and Van der Gugten in 20 balls v Can in 2013.
No. of whitewashes suffered by Sri Lanka in ODIs this year, to SA and Ind, before this series. If they don't win this game, they'll become the first ever team to lose three bilateral series by 5-0 margin in same year.