- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc Ijaz Ahmed b Imran Khan5477978070.12c †Moin Khan b Aaqib Javed724320029.16c Aamer Sohail b Mushtaq Ahmed3570862050.00c †Moin Khan b Imran Khan512130041.66lbw b Iqbal Sikander517250029.41not out4753784088.67b Wasim Akram3342471078.57b Wasim Akram51090050.00not out11200100.00Extras19 (lb 8, nb 2, w 9)TOTAL211/7 (50 Overs, RR: 4.22)Fall of wickets: 1-31 (KC Wessels), 2-98 (AC Hudson), 3-110 (AP Kuiper), 4-111 (MW Rushmere), 5-127 (JN Rhodes), 6-198 (BM McMillan), 7-207 (DJ Richardson)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRb Snell2347612048.93c †Richardson b McMillan1141631026.82run out (Rhodes)48447050109.09c †Richardson b McMillan3452705065.38c Donald b Kuiper12111500109.09c Snell b Kuiper971510128.57c Rhodes b Kuiper63410200.00not out551100100.00run out (McMillan/†Richardson)44500100.00not out1320033.33Extras20 (lb 2, nb 1, w 17)TOTAL173/8 (36 Overs, RR: 4.8)Fall of wickets: 1-50 (Aamer Sohail), 2-50 (Zahid Fazal), 3-135 (Inzamam-ul-Haq), 4-136 (Imran Khan), 5-156 (Saleem Malik), 6-157 (Wasim Akram), 7-163 (Ijaz Ahmed), 8-171 (Mushtaq Ahmed)
- World Cup Referee: MW Johnson
- South Africa innings: 1x7 ball over
- When Pakistan was 74/2 after 21.3 overs, rain halted the play for an hour and the target was revised to 194 in 36 overs. (a Duckworth/Lewis calculation under the rules in 2006 would have set a target of 162)
England have to be "open-minded" about their selection policy ahead of the World Cup, according to captain Eoin Morgan
How well do you remember the 2003 World Cup?
How much do you know about the sixth World Cup?
How much do you know about the fourth World Cup?
How much do you know about the first World Cup?