- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRrun out3466985051.51b Lock12020005.00b Peall1951640037.25st †A Flower b BC Strang064000.00c BC Strang b PA Strang3064921046.87b BC Strang31070030.00c Campbell b PA Strang2055510036.36c GW Flower b PA Strang021000.00lbw b PA Strang011000.00c GW Flower b PA Strang1523211065.21not out00100-Extras12 (lb 3, nb 1, w 8)TOTAL134 all out (49.4 Overs, RR: 2.69)Fall of wickets: 1-7 (IT Iqbal), 2-60 (KO Otieno), 3-61 (SO Tikolo), 4-63 (DN Chudasama), 5-67 (HS Modi), 6-109 (EO Odumbe), 7-109 (TM Odoyo), 8-109 (AY Karim), 9-134 (MA Suji), 10-134 (MO Odumbe)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc Tikolo b MO Odumbe3032573093.75b Ali451121344040.17c Tikolo b MO Odumbe626431023.07c EO Odumbe b Ali636430016.66lbw b Ali58161062.50not out818391044.44not out1527311055.55Extras22 (b 3, lb 4, nb 3, w 12)TOTAL137/5 (42.2 Overs, RR: 3.23)Fall of wickets: 1-59 (AC Waller), 2-79 (ADR Campbell), 3-104 (GW Flower), 4-108 (GJ Whittall), 5-113 (A Flower)
- Replay of match rained out on 26th February.
- PA Strang 9.4-1-21-5, best ever bowling by a Zimbabwean in ODIs (previous best: AIC Lock 5-44 v NZ 03/02/1996), 1st 5 wicket haul in the World Cup since CJ McDermott 04/11/1987 (AUS v PAK 5-44), 5th all-time best bowling by any player in the World Cup (best since KH MacLeay 6-39, AUS v IND 13/06/1983), equal 31st best bowling in the history of ODIs.
- AC Waller and GW Flower 59 1st wicket partnership, 6th highest for Zimbabwe in ODIs.
How much do you know about the sixth World Cup?
The former Kenya captain recalls Kenya's shock win over West Indies in 1996 and his spell that had Australia quivering in 2003
Behind the scenes at a global tournament mostly involves endless meetings, faxes, waiting around, and dealing with fans' and the media's outrage
A Brian Lara special helped West Indies see off South Africa in the quarter-final of the 1996 World Cup
West Indies had the 1996 semi-final against Australia in the bag. Then they found a way to throw it away