- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRrun out3466985051.51b Lock12020005.00b Peall1951640037.25st †A Flower b BC Strang064000.00c BC Strang b PA Strang3064921046.87b BC Strang31070030.00c Campbell b PA Strang2055510036.36c GW Flower b PA Strang021000.00lbw b PA Strang011000.00c GW Flower b PA Strang1523211065.21not out00100-Extras12 (lb 3, nb 1, w 8)TOTAL134 all out (49.4 Overs, RR: 2.69)Fall of wickets: 1-7 (IT Iqbal), 2-60 (KO Otieno), 3-61 (SO Tikolo), 4-63 (DN Chudasama), 5-67 (HS Modi), 6-109 (EO Odumbe), 7-109 (TM Odoyo), 8-109 (AY Karim), 9-134 (MA Suji), 10-134 (MO Odumbe)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc Tikolo b MO Odumbe3032573093.75b Ali451121344040.17c Tikolo b MO Odumbe626431023.07c EO Odumbe b Ali636430016.66lbw b Ali58161062.50not out818391044.44not out1527311055.55Extras22 (b 3, lb 4, nb 3, w 12)TOTAL137/5 (42.2 Overs, RR: 3.23)Fall of wickets: 1-59 (AC Waller), 2-79 (ADR Campbell), 3-104 (GW Flower), 4-108 (GJ Whittall), 5-113 (A Flower)
- Replay of match rained out on 26th February.
- PA Strang 9.4-1-21-5, best ever bowling by a Zimbabwean in ODIs (previous best: AIC Lock 5-44 v NZ 03/02/1996), 1st 5 wicket haul in the World Cup since CJ McDermott 04/11/1987 (AUS v PAK 5-44), 5th all-time best bowling by any player in the World Cup (best since KH MacLeay 6-39, AUS v IND 13/06/1983), equal 31st best bowling in the history of ODIs.
- AC Waller and GW Flower 59 1st wicket partnership, 6th highest for Zimbabwe in ODIs.
How much do you know about the first World Cup?
England's director of cricket warns against expecting Archer to be "some sort of messiah" if he is selected
With 13 ODIs to play before the World Cup, India's primary focus would be to resolve three key combination conundrums
England's Test captain misses chance to prove point in shortest format, as thoughts turn back to seismic 2019 summer
How much do you know about the ninth World Cup?