- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRrun out6710113710066.33b McGrath416240025.00c & b SR Waugh622241027.27c ME Waugh b SR Waugh510181050.00st †Healy b Warne715141046.66c †Healy b Warne1824292175.00c SR Waugh b Fleming1341430031.70not out1629421055.17b Fleming022000.00c †Healy b Warne045000.00b Warne511131045.45Extras13 (lb 8, nb 2, w 3)TOTAL154 all out (45.3 Overs, RR: 3.38)Fall of wickets: 1-21 (GW Flower), 2-41 (GJ Whittall), 3-55 (ADR Campbell), 4-68 (A Flower), 5-106 (CN Evans), 6-126 (AC Waller), 7-140 (HH Streak), 8-140 (BC Strang), 9-145 (SG Peall), 10-154 (ACI Lock)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc BC Strang b PA Strang3450725068.00not out7610912910069.72c & b PA Strang3351474064.70not out5781071.42Extras10 (b 6, lb 2, nb 1, w 1)TOTAL158/2 (36 Overs, RR: 4.38)Fall of wickets: 1-92 (MA Taylor), 2-150 (RT Ponting)
- 3 pairs of brothers appearing in this match (Flowers, Strangs and Waughs).
- Zimbabwe 154, lowest ever score by any team at Nagpur.
- Australia's 5th consecutive ODI victory, 5th consecutive World Cup victory, 10 wins out of 11 World Cup matches on the subcontinent.
How well do you remember the 2003 World Cup?
How much do you know about the sixth World Cup?
How much do you know about the fourth World Cup?
How much do you know about the first World Cup?
England's director of cricket warns against expecting Archer to be "some sort of messiah" if he is selected