- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRrun out6710113710066.33b McGrath416240025.00c & b SR Waugh622241027.27c ME Waugh b SR Waugh510181050.00st †Healy b Warne715141046.66c †Healy b Warne1824292175.00c SR Waugh b Fleming1341430031.70not out1629421055.17b Fleming022000.00c †Healy b Warne045000.00b Warne511131045.45Extras13 (lb 8, nb 2, w 3)TOTAL154 all out (45.3 Overs, RR: 3.38)Fall of wickets: 1-21 (GW Flower), 2-41 (GJ Whittall), 3-55 (ADR Campbell), 4-68 (A Flower), 5-106 (CN Evans), 6-126 (AC Waller), 7-140 (HH Streak), 8-140 (BC Strang), 9-145 (SG Peall), 10-154 (ACI Lock)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc BC Strang b PA Strang3450725068.00not out7610912910069.72c & b PA Strang3351474064.70not out5781071.42Extras10 (b 6, lb 2, nb 1, w 1)TOTAL158/2 (36 Overs, RR: 4.38)Fall of wickets: 1-92 (MA Taylor), 2-150 (RT Ponting)
- 3 pairs of brothers appearing in this match (Flowers, Strangs and Waughs).
- Zimbabwe 154, lowest ever score by any team at Nagpur.
- Australia's 5th consecutive ODI victory, 5th consecutive World Cup victory, 10 wins out of 11 World Cup matches on the subcontinent.
How much do you know about the sixth World Cup?
The former Kenya captain recalls Kenya's shock win over West Indies in 1996 and his spell that had Australia quivering in 2003
Behind the scenes at a global tournament mostly involves endless meetings, faxes, waiting around, and dealing with fans' and the media's outrage
A Brian Lara special helped West Indies see off South Africa in the quarter-final of the 1996 World Cup
West Indies had the 1996 semi-final against Australia in the bag. Then they found a way to throw it away