- c Chanderpaul b Simmons641291734149.61lbw b Walsh4572834062.50b King4650066.66not out022000.00Extras38 (lb 8, nb 5, w 25)TOTAL182 all out (49.2 Overs, RR: 3.68)Fall of wickets: 1-8 (Shahriar Hossain, 2.1 ov), 2-29 (Akram Khan, 9.6 ov), 3-39 (Aminul Islam, 16.3 ov), 4-55 (Minhajul Abedin, 22.2 ov), 5-140 (Mehrab Hossain, 42.3 ov), 6-159 (Naimur Rahman, 44.3 ov), 7-167 (Khaled Mashud, 45.6 ov), 8-180 (Khaled Mahmud, 48.1 ov), 9-182 (Enamul Haque, 48.4 ov), 10-182 (Hasibul Hossain, 49.2 ov)
- not out5382846064.63not out1119222057.89Extras7 (lb 2, w 5)TOTAL183/3 (46.3 Overs, RR: 3.93)Fall of wickets: 1-67 (SL Campbell, 20.3 ov), 2-115 (RD Jacobs, 32.2 ov), 3-150 (BC Lara, 38.6 ov)
- Bangladesh innings: 1x7 ball over (36th over of the innings, 7th over from Simmons)
- Mehrab Hossain 50 off 112 balls, 4x4 0x6
- Match start delayed by rain until 11:30am. Lunch reduced by 15 minutes and close of play extended by 30 minutes until 7:00pm
- West Indies innings: 1x5 ball over (30th of the innings, 5th over from Naimur Rahman)
- RD Jacobs 50 off 80 balls, 4x4 1x6
- JC Adams 50 off 82 balls, 6x4 0x6
England have to be "open-minded" about their selection policy ahead of the World Cup, according to captain Eoin Morgan
How well do you remember the 2003 World Cup?
How much do you know about the sixth World Cup?
How much do you know about the fourth World Cup?
How much do you know about the first World Cup?