- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc & b Flintoff2329474079.31c Collingwood b Flintoff5052788196.15c Trescothick b White1938602050.00lbw b Collingwood3266833048.48c Collingwood b Caddick62721103186.11c Hussain b Anderson42383841110.52c Flintoff b Caddick56150083.33not out015000.00run out (†Stewart)00100-c Trescothick b Caddick011000.00Extras17 (b 1, lb 4, nb 3, w 9)TOTAL250/9 (50 Overs, RR: 5.0)Fall of wickets: 1-60 (V Sehwag, 9.5 ov), 2-91 (SR Tendulkar, 15.2 ov), 3-107 (SC Ganguly, 22.1 ov), 4-155 (D Mongia, 36.2 ov), 5-217 (Yuvraj Singh, 46.2 ov), 6-250 (M Kaif, 49.3 ov), 7-250 (R Dravid, 49.4 ov), 8-250 (Z Khan, 49.5 ov), 9-250 (J Srinath, 49.6 ov)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc Tendulkar b Khan823311034.78run out (Kaif)1360033.33c †Dravid b Nehra2047892042.55c †Dravid b Nehra1530482050.00lbw b Nehra012000.00c Sehwag b Nehra1838422047.36c Sehwag b Srinath6473995387.67c †Dravid b Nehra1391910144.44c Sehwag b Nehra022000.00not out1341611031.70lbw b Khan28140025.00Extras14 (lb 5, nb 2, w 7)TOTAL168 all out (45.3 Overs, RR: 3.69)Fall of wickets: 1-6 (NV Knight, 1.1 ov), 2-18 (ME Trescothick, 6.4 ov), 3-52 (N Hussain, 16.2 ov), 4-52 (AJ Stewart, 16.3 ov), 5-62 (MP Vaughan, 18.6 ov), 6-93 (PD Collingwood, 26.1 ov), 7-107 (C White, 30.1 ov), 8-107 (RC Irani, 30.3 ov), 9-162 (A Flintoff, 42.5 ov), 10-168 (JM Anderson, 45.3 ov)
Player Of The Match
- SR Tendulkar 50 runs in 52 minutes 50 balls 8x4, 1x6
- R Dravid 51 runs 66 balls 2x4, 1x6
- A Nehra's 6/23 is the best bowling by an Indian in the World Cup
- A Flintoff 50 runs 63 balls 3x4, 3x6
England have to be "open-minded" about their selection policy ahead of the World Cup, according to captain Eoin Morgan
How well do you remember the 2003 World Cup?
How much do you know about the sixth World Cup?
How much do you know about the fourth World Cup?
How much do you know about the first World Cup?