- not out1155566108209.09not out11800100.00Extras8 (lb 4, nb 1, w 3)TOTAL199/4 (20 Overs, RR: 9.95)Fall of wickets: 1-23 (V Sehwag, 3.4 ov), 2-30 (GJ Bailey, 5.1 ov), 3-159 (M Vohra, 17.1 ov), 4-170 (GJ Maxwell, 17.6 ov)
- not out1351611260.00not out2480050.00Extras6 (w 6)TOTAL200/7 (19.3 Overs, RR: 10.25)Fall of wickets: 1-6 (RV Uthappa, 0.4 ov), 2-59 (G Gambhir, 6.1 ov), 3-130 (YK Pathan, 13.3 ov), 4-156 (Shakib Al Hasan, 15.3 ov), 5-168 (RN ten Doeschate, 16.3 ov), 6-179 (MK Pandey, 16.6 ov), 7-187 (SA Yadav, 18.2 ov)
Player Of The Match
Player Of The Series
Hours of play (local time)
- Powerplay 1: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 32 runs, 2 wickets)
- Kings XI Punjab: 50 runs in 7.6 overs (48 balls), Extras 1
- 3rd Wicket: 50 runs in 40 balls (M Vohra 19, WP Saha 33, Ex 0)
- Kings XI Punjab: 100 runs in 13.3 overs (81 balls), Extras 2
- WP Saha: 50 off 29 balls (3 x 4, 4 x 6)
- M Vohra: 50 off 42 balls (4 x 4, 1 x 6)
- 3rd Wicket: 100 runs in 59 balls (M Vohra 40, WP Saha 60, Ex 1)
- Kings XI Punjab: 150 runs in 16.3 overs (100 balls), Extras 6
- WP Saha: 100 off 49 balls (8 x 4, 8 x 6)
- Innings Break: Kings XI Punjab - 199/4 in 20.0 overs (WP Saha 115, DA Miller 1)
- Powerplay 1: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 59 runs, 1 wicket)
- Kolkata Knight Riders: 50 runs in 5.2 overs (32 balls), Extras 2
- 2nd Wicket: 50 runs in 30 balls (G Gambhir 21, MK Pandey 27, Ex 2)
- MK Pandey: 50 off 31 balls (5 x 4, 2 x 6)
- Kolkata Knight Riders: 100 runs in 10.4 overs (64 balls), Extras 2
- 3rd Wicket: 50 runs in 34 balls (MK Pandey 32, YK Pathan 18, Ex 0)
- Kolkata Knight Riders: 150 runs in 14.6 overs (90 balls), Extras 4
- Kolkata Knight Riders: 200 runs in 19.3 overs (117 balls), Extras 6
Wriddhiman Saha has said he rates his innings of 35 in the Adelaide Test two years ago higher than his century in the IPL final
Should he be in England's Test side? Should he not? How do you tell if a player is "ready"? Damn it all and pencil him in
Glenn Maxwell said his being rested during the latter half of the IPL "destroyed" his momentum and left him underprepared for the knockout matches
In an exclusive interview with ESPNcricinfo, Gautam Gambhir looks back at Kolkata Knight Riders' IPL title charge and looks ahead to India's tour of England
Kings XI Punjab captain George Bailey has attributed much of the team's success in IPL 2014 to the coach Sanjay Bangar, in moulding a new team together and getting the best out of uncapped Indian players
Karanveer Singh's figures are the most expensive for a bowler who has taken 4 wickets in a T20 match.
No. of runs that Wriddhiman Saha scored off 50 balls. Manish Pandey scored only 94 off 50. Who will be the happier man?
No. of times Knight Riders have scored 50+ runs in the last five overs of an innings while chasing in the IPL - they need 49 today
No. of runs Parvinder Awana has conceded in seven overs in his last two games
No. of overs in which Manish Pandey got to fifty - he has never managed this at an earlier stage of the innings in all T20 cricket.
No. of times in this season that teams have scored 60+ runs in the Powerplay without a single six - Knight Rideres got 59 today.
No. of dot balls in the Powerplay for Knight Riders - the lowest in the season. The next best is nine by Kings XI when they visited Hyderabad
Gautam Gambhir's batting average in this season - it has only been worse in 2009 (22.0)
Number of IPL seasons in which 700+ sixes have been scored - the 2012 and 2014 seasons
No. of runs scored by Robin Uthappa in IPL 2014 - the highest score by an Indian in an IPL season.
Wriddhiman Saha's score is the highest score by a batsman in any T20 tournament final.
The highest score for any team against Knight Riders in this IPL. Also, the second-highest score by any team in an IPL final
No of batsmen who have hit Narine for three or more sixes across IPL seasons - Saha(3) and Raina (4).