- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRb Mwayenga1783942020.48c †Ferreira b Brent27811373033.33c Chinyoka b Mwayenga49101044.44c Manyande b AD Soma216140204356154.28b AD Soma8413717413061.31lbw b Utseya29100022.22b Brent4564846170.31lbw b Mahwire520240025.00c AD Soma b Brent521391023.80b AD Soma3770042.85not out11200100.00Extras33 (b 1, lb 6, nb 16, w 10)TOTAL442 all out (92.4 Overs, RR: 4.76)Fall of wickets: 1-45 (WT Siziba), 2-49 (MA Vermeulen), 3-100 (T Hove), 4-376 (GM Strydom), 5-376 (ML Nkala), 6-379 (MM Mabuza), 7-399 (T Mupariwa), 8-431 (C Macmillan), 9-434 (TM Mboyi), 10-442 (KM Dabengwa)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc Strydom b Mupariwa835440022.85c †Siziba b Nkala15751251020.00b Macmillan627331022.22lbw b Mupariwa36120050.00c †Siziba b Nkala5367887179.10c Dabengwa b Strydom11511714316398.29c Nkala b Mboyi18701002025.71c Strydom b Mupariwa27193013142.10lbw b Mpofu217300011.76c Nkala b Vermeulen12122004.76not out1271030171.42Extras23 (b 4, lb 2, nb 12, w 5)TOTAL283 all out (74.5 Overs, RR: 3.78)Fall of wickets: 1-18 (DR Matambanadzo), 2-29 (IM Chinyoka), 3-35 (AD Soma), 4-68 (NR Ferreira), 5-126 (GB Brent), 6-236 (NB Mahwire), 7-241 (RN Manyande), 8-269 (LJ Soma), 9-269 (S Chioza), 10-283 (P Utseya)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRb Mahwire561712216032.74c Manyande b Mahwire3252695061.53c †Ferreira b Utseya8380112142103.75lbw b AD Soma023000.00c †Ferreira b LJ Soma4876878063.15c LJ Soma b Mahwire321101305029.09b Brent2744615061.36not out1027372037.03not out812221066.66Extras38 (b 8, lb 13, nb 10, w 7)TOTAL334/7d (94 Overs, RR: 3.55)Fall of wickets: 1-57 (T Hove), 2-176 (MA Vermeulen), 3-178 (GM Strydom), 4-220 (WT Siziba), 5-255 (ML Nkala), 6-309 (KM Dabengwa), 7-310 (MM Mabuza)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRb Mupariwa11920005.26lbw b Mpofu638531015.78run out (Mupariwa/†Siziba)30821094036.58b Mpofu46841047054.76st †Siziba b Mabuza12113218813491.66c Vermeulen b Dabengwa1124371045.83c Mabuza b Dabengwa89112088.88b Mupariwa12101320120.00b Mupariwa2031332164.51b Nkala3852567073.07not out045000.00Extras10 (lb 1, nb 3, w 6)TOTAL303 all out (80.2 Overs, RR: 3.77)Fall of wickets: 1-13 (DR Matambanadzo), 2-31 (NR Ferreira), 3-85 (RN Manyande), 4-99 (AD Soma), 5-128 (NB Mahwire), 6-137 (IM Chinyoka), 7-156 (LJ Soma), 8-198 (S Chioza), 9-299 (P Utseya), 10-303 (GB Brent)
- Fri, 19 Mar - day 1 - Matabeleland 1st innings 383/6 (KM Dabengwa 3*, T Mupariwa 0*, 76 ov)
- Sat, 20 Mar - day 2 - Matabeleland 2nd innings 40/0 (WT Siziba 15*, T Hove 21*, 10 ov)
- Sun, 21 Mar - day 3 - Manicaland 2nd innings 53/2 (RN Manyande 24*, AD Soma 14*, 20 ov)
- Mon, 22 Mar - day 4 - Manicaland 2nd innings 303 (80.2 ov) - end of match
- Scorers: G Shilton and T Mhlanga.
The Logan Cup season in Zimbabwe is over for 2003-04 - but nobody is sure yet which team has won it ..
Manicaland coasted to what was in the end a straight-forward ninewicket victory over Midlands at Mutare Sports Club, wrapping up the match before lunch on the fourth and final day
A magnificent maiden century by Raymond Price enabled Midlands, who had looked doomed to an innings defeat after the second day's play, to stage a remarkable fightback against Manicaland
Mashonaland completed their anticipated victory over Matabeleland in mid-afternoon on the fourth and final day of the match
Mashonaland, after conceding a first-innings lead of 19 to Matabeleland, followed this up with their usual trick