- not out108420250.00not out15100100.00Extras18 (lb 5, nb 1, w 12)TOTAL172/5 (20 Overs, RR: 8.60)Fall of wickets: 1-21 (S Dhawan, 2.4 ov), 2-38 (AJ Finch, 4.6 ov), 3-149 (DA Warner, 18.2 ov), 4-161 (DJG Sammy, 18.6 ov), 5-162 (KL Rahul, 19.2 ov)
- not out4951080.00not out1820050.00Extras9 (b 2, lb 1, w 6)TOTAL157/7 (20 Overs, RR: 7.85)Fall of wickets: 1-6 (RG Sharma, 1.2 ov), 2-8 (CJ Anderson, 2.4 ov), 3-31 (BR Dunk, 5.5 ov), 4-108 (AT Rayudu, 15.2 ov), 5-146 (AP Tare, 17.4 ov), 6-149 (Harbhajan Singh, 18.4 ov), 7-153 (KA Pollard, 19.1 ov)
Player of the match
Hours of play (local time)
- Powerplay 1: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 44 runs, 2 wickets)
- Sunrisers Hyderabad: 50 runs in 7.2 overs (44 balls), Extras 9
- 3rd Wicket: 50 runs in 47 balls (KL Rahul 18, DA Warner 27, Ex 5)
- Sunrisers Hyderabad: 100 runs in 14.0 overs (84 balls), Extras 15
- DA Warner: 50 off 41 balls (1 x 4, 3 x 6)
- 3rd Wicket: 100 runs in 74 balls (KL Rahul 32, DA Warner 56, Ex 12)
- Sunrisers Hyderabad: 150 runs in 18.3 overs (112 balls), Extras 16
- Powerplay 1: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 32 runs, 3 wickets)
- Mumbai Indians: 50 runs in 9.1 overs (55 balls), Extras 3
- 4th Wicket: 50 runs in 41 balls (AT Rayudu 16, KA Pollard 35, Ex 1)
- Mumbai Indians: 100 runs in 14.1 overs (85 balls), Extras 3
- KA Pollard: 50 off 37 balls (2 x 4, 3 x 6)
- Mumbai Indians: 150 runs in 18.5 overs (113 balls), Extras 6
This is the first time that Mumbai Indians have lost a match in which Kieron Pollard has hit a half-century
No. of sixes hit of Amit Mishra in the IPL, the most for any bowler
Number of times that Mumbai have scored 67 or more runs in the last 5 overs to win a match in the IPL (while chasing) – they needed 67 today.
Amit Mishra's economy this season, way above his overall IPL economy of 7.09
Dale Steyn’s economy rate in the IPL before this match – the best for any pace bowler.
No. of consecutive matches Mumbai have lost this season. This is their joint longest losing streak – they lost the first four games of the first IPL.
No. of sixes that have been collectively scored by the MI batsmen – this is worst for any team. CSK have hit 33 sixes and Maxwell alone has hit 17.
No of Mumbai Indians batsmen with an aggregate of 100 or more runs in the tournament – Mumbai are the only team to have no such batsman.
No. of times Sunrisers have failed to defend a 150+ score in the IPL (in 4 attempts) – The only successful defence was in this edition.
No. of 100-run partnerships for Sunrisers in the IPL. Both have come this season
Score that Sunrisers will reach if they make their avg score in the last 5 overs (51) while batting first in the IPL. They have only crossed 168 two times in the past
No. of wickets for Malinga in the last five overs in the IPL. 39 of them have been either bowled or lbw
David Warner's quick fire 65 runs from just 51 balls helped Hyderabad beat Mumbai by 15 runs in their Indian T20 league match played in Dubai on Wednesday.
Plays of the Day from the match between Mumbai Indians and Sunrisers Hyderabad
S Badrinath was not bought by any of the franchises during the 2014 IPL player auction, but judging by how some of teams have fared so far, they could use his skills
David Warner inspired Sunrisers Hyderabad to a challenging total, but a Kieron Pollard blitz threatened to overhaul it but 20 off the final over proved a challenge too far