Colwyn Bay, Wales
Founded in 1924, Colwyn Bay CC first hosted Glamorgan in 1966 but it was also used in the 1930s for Minor County cricket by Denbeighshire. The post-war pavilion is a memorial and was opened in 1960 and it was largely due to the influence of Wilf Wooller that first-class cricket came to Colwyn Bay (his grandfather had built the original pavilion). Glamorgan dropped the venue in 1974 but reinstated it in 1990 before again dropping it in the late 1900s as they centred operations back on Cardiff.
Map & Hotels Click here
Sun Aug 23 - Wed Aug 26
County Championship Division Two
Glamorgan v Nottinghamshire
|- Day and Night - International Matches - Covered by Cricinfo|
|No responsibility is taken by Cricinfo for the accuracy of this information.|