- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRb GW Flower119102175112116.66b Hondo812280066.66b Streak75971126077.31c Campbell b GW Flower411160036.36c †A Flower b Streak1720280185.00c Campbell b Hondo25243100104.16not out23183720127.77c Streak b Hondo011000.00c & b Hondo71090070.00not out106510166.66Extras10 (lb 3, nb 1, w 6)TOTAL298/8 (50 Overs, RR: 5.96)Fall of wickets: 1-46 (Nick Knight, 5.3 ov), 2-187 (Nasser Hussain, 31.3 ov), 3-200 (Ronnie Irani, 34.6 ov), 4-224 (Marcus Trescothick, 38.5 ov), 5-240 (Ian Blackwell, 41.3 ov), 6-272 (Owais Shah, 46.1 ov), 7-273 (Dominic Cork, 46.3 ov), 8-287 (Jeremy Snape, 48.5 ov)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRb Hoggard210160020.00c Blackwell b Hoggard2048781041.66c Trescothick b Hoggard717170041.17c Snape b Irani4459902074.57c Knight b Irani2339530058.97lbw b Irani4790057.14not out5058713286.20lbw b Snape69171066.66b Irani1119162057.89run out (Irani/Blackwell)723270030.43not out11100100.00Extras15 (b 1, lb 6, nb 2, w 6)TOTAL190/9 (48 Overs, RR: 3.95)Fall of wickets: 1-3 (Alistair Campbell, 3.3 ov), 2-14 (Grant Flower, 7.2 ov), 3-55 (Dion Ebrahim, 15.6 ov), 4-102 (Andy Flower, 27.5 ov), 5-111 (Stuart Carlisle, 29.3 ov), 6-112 (Guy Whittall, 29.5 ov), 7-129 (Dougie Marillier, 34.3 ov), 8-150 (Douglas Hondo, 39.2 ov), 9-188 (Ray Price, 47.3 ov)
Player Of The Match
- ADR Campbell took over as wicket-keeper at 5.3 overs, Andy Flower left the field at the fall of Nick Knight's wicket, due to thigh strain
- Andy Flower resumes as wicket-keeper at 169/1 after 28 overs.
- ME Trescothick 100 in 155 mins off 89 balls, 11x4, 1x6
- Zimbabwe were fined 2 overs for a slow over rate
Left-handed opener Marcus Trescothick was at his belligerent best on Wednesday afternoon, crashing his second consecutive one-day century to pave the way for a massive 108-run English victory