In the event of teams finishing on equal points
* The team with the most wins in the League Stage will be placed in the higher position.
* If there are teams with equal points and equal wins in the League Stage then in such case the teams will be ordered according to their net run rate in the League Stage matches.
* If there are teams that are still equal, they will be ordered according to the result(s) of the head to head match(es) played between them (points, then if still equal, net run rate in those matches).
* If the above does not resolve the League Stage ordering and there are teams that are still equal, the teams will be ordered as per their League Stage seedings.
* If all matches in the League Stage produce no results the teams will be ordered as per their League Stage seedings and the top 4 seeded teams will progress to Semi-Finals.
If a Semi-Final is tied, the teams shall compete in a Super Over to determine which team progresses to the Final.
If following a tie, weather conditions prevent the Super Over from being completed, or if the match is abandoned or a no result at the end of the reserve day, then the team which proceeds to the Final will be the team that finished in the higher position in the League Stage.
In the event of a tied final, the teams shall compete in a Super Over to determine which team is the winner.
If following a tie, weather conditions prevent the Super Over from being completed, or if the match is abandoned or a no result at the end of the reserve day, the teams shall be declared joint winners.