- not out8257102101143.85not out1210050.00Extras5 (lb 2, w 3)TOTAL177/3 (20 Overs, RR: 8.85)Fall of wickets: 1-85 (David Warner, 9.5 ov), 2-91 (Kane Williamson, 11.3 ov), 3-176 (Yuvraj Singh, 19.4 ov)
- not out2122412095.45Extras6 (lb 2, w 4)TOTAL92 all out (16.3 Overs, RR: 5.57)Fall of wickets: 1-5 (Parthiv Patel, 0.6 ov), 2-5 (Rohit Sharma, 1.1 ov), 3-28 (Ambati Rayudu, 3.4 ov), 4-30 (Jos Buttler, 3.6 ov), 5-30 (Krunal Pandya, 4.2 ov), 6-49 (Kieron Pollard, 8.4 ov), 7-50 (Hardik Pandya, 9.1 ov), 8-58 (Tim Southee, 11.1 ov), 9-78 (Mitchell McClenaghan, 13.6 ov), 10-92 (Jasprit Bumrah, 16.3 ov)
Player Of The Match
Hours of play (local time)
- Powerplay 1: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 51 runs, 0 wicket)
- Sunrisers Hyderabad: 50 runs in 5.5 overs (35 balls), Extras 1
- 1st Wicket: 50 runs in 35 balls (DA Warner 37, S Dhawan 12, Ex 1)
- Sunrisers Hyderabad: 100 runs in 13.4 overs (82 balls), Extras 3
- S Dhawan: 50 off 43 balls (5 x 4)
- 3rd Wicket: 50 runs in 31 balls (S Dhawan 24, Yuvraj Singh 25, Ex 2)
- Sunrisers Hyderabad: 150 runs in 17.3 overs (105 balls), Extras 5
- Innings Break: Sunrisers Hyderabad - 177/3 in 20.0 overs (S Dhawan 82, MC Henriques 1)
- Powerplay 1: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 32 runs, 5 wickets)
- Mumbai Indians: 50 runs in 8.6 overs (54 balls), Extras 2
Ashish Nehra brought all his experience to the fore in his three wicket display that helped Hyderabad thrash Mumbai by 85 runs in the Indian Twenty20 competition in Visakhapatnam on Sunday.
David Warner's brazenness upfront has allowed Shikhar Dhawan opportunities to discreetly put together pieces of his batting, and the results are starting to show
Sunrisers Hyderabad rode on Shikhar Dhawan's 82 and Ashish Nehra's new-ball burst to thrash Mumbai Indians by 85 runs in Visakhapatnam
Mumbai's total in this game - lowest for a team in this season. Delhi is the only other team to get all-out under 100 in this IPL; 98 vs KKR.
No. of instances of a team losing more wickets than Mumbai's 7 in the first ten overs of the innings in IPL. KXIP were 8-down for 63 vs RCB last season.
Mumbai Indians' total when they lost their 5th wicket - their lowest score for which they have lost their top half. Sixth lowest for any team in the IPL.
Runs scored by Rohit at an average of 182.00 and a strike rate of 142.74 in his previous 5 inns chasing in this IPL. He could manage only five runs in this match.
Dhawan's batting average in his last 6 T20 inns. He has made 3 50s and has been dismissed only twice. He was averaging just 18.44 from his previous 20 inns.
No. of batsmen who have been out hit wicket in the IPL before Yuvraj Singh in this match.
Runs scored by David Warner in Powerplays at a SR of 160 in this IPL. He has hit 29 fours and 11 sixes. Next highest are 179 runs by Ajinkya Rahane.
Win-loss record of teams fielding first in Vizag. They have lost the last two IPL games at this venue. However, teams fielding first have a 26-10 advantage in this IPL