Big picture - the toss conundrum
Form guide - two teams in red-hot form
South Africa WWWWL
In the spotlight - Mohammed Shami and Quinton de Kock
Team news - Shamsi might come in
Pitch and conditions - will dew play a role?
Stats and trivia - Jansen's powerplay impact
- Virat Kohli (48) is one short of equalling Sachin Tendulkar's record of most ODI hundreds. If he gets there on Sunday, it will make his 35th birthday all the more special.
- Kohli is yet to get out to spin in this World Cup. In 204 balls against spinners, he has scored 184 runs.
- Among those who have bowled at least 15 overs in this World Cup, only two have economy rates under four: Jasprit Bumrah (3.72) and Ravindra Jadeja (3.78).
- Marco Jansen has picked up 12 wickets in the powerplay in this World Cup - the most by any bowler in that phase. Sri Lanka's Dilshan Madushanka is second with seven.
- South Africa's 82 sixes in the tournament are the most by any team in a single edition of the World Cup. England (76 in 2019) held the previous record.
- Lungi Ngidi has dismissed Shreyas Iyer four times in 30 balls in ODIs.
- Maharaj is two short of 50 ODI wickets.
India head coach Rahul Dravid
South Africa captain Temba Bavuma
Hemant Brar is a sub-editor at ESPNcricinfo