- not out1891221200.00not out135911260.00Extras7 (b 4, lb 2, w 1)TOTAL206/4 (20 Overs, RR: 10.3)Fall of wickets: 1-46 (Rohit Sharma, 6.3 ov), 2-144 (Martin Guptill, 14.5 ov), 3-173 (Krunal Pandya, 17.2 ov), 4-174 (Kieron Pollard, 17.5 ov)
- not out15170020.00Extras3 (b 1, lb 1, w 1)TOTAL126 all out (19.1 Overs, RR: 6.57)Fall of wickets: 1-11 (Mayank Agarwal, 1.3 ov), 2-46 (Karun Nair, 4.4 ov), 3-60 (Sanju Samson, 7.5 ov), 4-71 (Quinton de Kock, 9.2 ov), 5-96 (Jean-Paul Duminy, 12.5 ov), 6-96 (Rishabh Pant, 12.6 ov), 7-109 (Amit Mishra, 15.3 ov), 8-118 (Chris Morris, 16.4 ov), 9-123 (Imran Tahir, 17.6 ov), 10-126 (Zaheer Khan, 19.1 ov)
Player Of The Match
Hours of play (local time)
- Powerplay 1: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 45 runs, 0 wicket)
- Mumbai Indians: 50 runs in 6.5 overs (41 balls), Extras 0
- 2nd Wicket: 50 runs in 30 balls (MJ Guptill 18, KH Pandya 32, Ex 0)
- Mumbai Indians: 100 runs in 12.1 overs (73 balls), Extras 0
- KH Pandya: 50 off 22 balls (5 x 4, 3 x 6)
- Mumbai Indians: 150 runs in 15.4 overs (94 balls), Extras 5
- Mumbai Indians: 200 runs in 19.4 overs (118 balls), Extras 7
- Innings Break: Mumbai Indians - 206/4 in 20.0 overs (JC Buttler 18, AT Rayudu 13)
- Powerplay 1: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 49 runs, 2 wickets)
- Delhi Daredevils: 50 runs in 6.1 overs (37 balls), Extras 0
- Delhi Daredevils: 100 runs in 13.2 overs (80 balls), Extras 2
While it might be a belated discovery, with only one game to go, Mumbai Indians have found an assured opener who can take the load off Rohit Sharma
Krunal Pandya turned Mumbai's fortunes with an impressive all-round display - that included a 37-ball 86 and two wickets with the ball - to help his side thrash Delhi by a massive 80-run margin in the Indian Twenty20 competition in Visakhapatnam on Sunday
Plays of the day from the game between Mumbai Indians and Delhi Daredevils in Visakhapatnam
Krunal Pandya smashed a 37-ball 86 to set up Mumbai Indians' total of 206, a score they defended by 80 runs against Delhi Daredevils in Visakhapatnam
Margin of victory for MI in this match - their 3rd biggest in IPL. With this big win, their NRR has increased from -0.435 to -0.082.
No. of times DD have been all-out in this IPL - only such team. They were all out for 98 in their first match vs KKR. 4 teams have got all-out once.
No. of 3-wicket hauls for Bumrah in this IPL - most by a bowler. He took 2 wickets in one game and no wickets in 8 other games.
Runs scored by DD in the overs 11th to 15th after being 81/4 at end of 10th over. MI were 84/1 in 10 overs and then scored 60 runs in next 5 overs.
The previous highest conceded by spinners in an IPL innings - Super Kings against Sunrisers in 2014. Daredevils spinners have conceded 143 runs in this match.
Deliveries taken by Krunal Pandya for his fifty. Among Indian batsmen, only Harbhajan Singh has made a faster fifty (19 balls) for Mumbai Indians.
Runs off Imran Tahir's third over - his most expensive in the IPL. He had conceded 21 runs in an over against RCB in 2014, which was his previous most expensive.
Mumbai Indians batsmen's batting average in Vizag from two matches this season. They put up totals of 124/9 and 92 in their two innings before this match.