Standings are updated with the completion of each game
Points - Preliminary Round The points system is as follows:
Win, with bonus point - 5
Win, without bonus point - 4
Tie - 3
No Result - 2
Loss - 0
In the event of teams finishing on equal points, the right to play in the semi-finals will be determined in the following order of priority:
- The team with the most number of wins;
- If still equal, the team with the most number of wins over the other team(s) who are equal on points and have the same number of wins;
- If still equal, the team with the highest number of bonus points;
- If still equal, the team with the highest net run rate;
- The team with the higher runs to wickets ratio throughout the series.
In a match declared as no result, run rate is not applicable.
The team that achieves a run rate of 1.25 times that of the opposition shall be awarded one bonus point. A team's run rate will be calculated by reference to the runs scored in an innings divided by the number of overs.balls faced.