- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRrun out1340480032.50b Harris12521932715357.07c †Germon b Patel4057584270.17b Harris59971169060.82not out20833343531162.46c Astle b Patel411541895026.62run out1842424042.85c Fleming b Larsen1432422043.75not out2134542161.76Extras9 (lb 3, nb 6)TOTAL548/7d (166 Overs, RR: 3.3)Fall of wickets: 1-35 (Sherwin Campbell), 2-96 (Brian Lara), 3-193 (Phil Simmons), 4-280 (Robert Samuels), 5-405 (Shivnarine Chanderpaul), 6-448 (Courtney Browne), 7-495 (Ian Bishop)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc †Browne b Walsh541061609050.94b Ambrose220240010.00lbw b Ambrose022000.00c †Browne b Bishop39851117045.88c Simmons b Ambrose10316521712162.42b Dhanraj26861222030.23c Adams b Ambrose4051646078.43c †Browne b Ambrose491341697036.56c †Browne b Bishop781742309044.82not out1756782030.35c †Browne b Bishop47101057.14Extras25 (lb 7, nb 18)TOTAL437 all out (144.3 Overs, RR: 3.02)Fall of wickets: 1-9 (Roger Twose), 2-9 (Danny Morrison), 3-98 (Stephen Fleming), 4-108 (Craig Spearman), 5-202 (Justin Vaughan), 6-276 (Nathan Astle), 7-281 (Chris Harris), 8-391 (Lee Germon), 9-425 (Dipak Patel), 10-437 (Robert Kennedy)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc Fleming b Vaughan36831117043.37lbw b Morrison42210200.00c Fleming b Morrison741191649062.18c Vaughan b Harris0610000.00c & b Vaughan614221042.85b Morrison85420160.00lbw b Larsen541630012.19c †Germon b Morrison913292069.23lbw b Morrison619331031.57not out1742572040.47b Vaughan925411036.00Extras10 (lb 2, nb 8)TOTAL184 all out (61.3 Overs, RR: 2.99)Fall of wickets: 1-5 (Robert Samuels), 2-89 (Sherwin Campbell), 3-94 (Phil Simmons), 4-119 (Jimmy Adams), 5-128 (Shivnarine Chanderpaul), 6-133 (Brian Lara), 7-147 (Ian Bishop), 8-155 (Courtney Browne), 9-158 (Sir Curtly Ambrose), 10-184 (Rajindra Dhanraj)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc †Browne b Ambrose2436405066.66c Samuels b Ambrose210150020.00not out561722467032.55c Adams b Simmons824302033.33lbw b Walsh32881085036.36c & b Dhanraj44558008.88not out01615000.00Extras4 (lb 1, nb 1, w 2)TOTAL130/5 (65 Overs, RR: 2.0)Fall of wickets: 1-19 (Roger Twose), 2-30 (Craig Spearman), 3-39 (Nathan Astle), 4-96 (Justin Vaughan), 5-127 (Chris Harris)
Player Of The Match
Player Of The Series
- Sat, 27 Apr - day 1 - West Indies 1st innings 302/4 (JC Adams 50*, S Chanderpaul 6*)
- Sun, 28 Apr - day 2 - New Zealand 1st innings 21/2 (CM Spearman 14*, SP Fleming 5*)
- Mon, 29 Apr - day 3 - New Zealand 1st innings 346/7 (LK Germon 25*, DN Patel 37*)
- Tue, 30 Apr - rest day
- Wed, 01 May - day 4 - West Indies 2nd innings 147/7 (CO Browne 3*, CEL Ambrose 0*)
- Thu, 02 May - day 5 - New Zealand 2nd innings 130/5 (65 ov) - end of match
- Reserve Umpire: C Mack
- NZ 1st innings
- Danny Morrison's duck in NZ's 1st innings was his 24th, a World Record in tests.
- With his 103, Nathan Astle became only the 3rd batsmen in 25 years to score successive centuries against the WI in the Carribean.
- WI 2nd innings
- Ball replaced after just six overs in the West Indies second innings.
- Lara dropped by Fleming off Kennedy at 13 just after Tea on the fourth day and by Germon off Harris just after the drinks break.
New Zealand swing bowler Simon Doull has pronounced himself fit and ready for a season of cricket