- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRb Srinath213300015.38c †Mongia b Prasad3964645060.93lbw b Tendulkar74831205089.15c & b Kumble5880986072.50c & b Tendulkar066000.00st †Mongia b Tendulkar314310021.42b Prabhakar1932301059.37run out16131710123.07b Prasad2350066.66not out029000.00run out011000.00Extras8 (lb 5, nb 2, w 1)TOTAL221 all out (49.2 Overs, RR: 4.47)Fall of wickets: 1-29 (Phil Simmons), 2-64 (Stuart Williams), 3-176 (Brian Lara), 4-178 (Jimmy Adams), 5-178 (Carl Hooper), 6-202 (Sherwin Campbell), 7-204 (Shivnarine Chanderpaul), 8-209 (Kenny Benjamin), 9-221 (Anderson Cummins), 10-221 (Barrington Browne)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRlbw b Walsh3862936061.29c Lara b Walsh317220017.64c Hooper b Cummins824280033.33c Walsh b Cummins81841457196.42c Hooper b Benjamin2234391064.70c Campbell b Benjamin2142461050.00not out2431433077.41not out911261081.81Extras19 (lb 1, nb 14, w 4)TOTAL225/6 (48.2 Overs, RR: 4.65)Fall of wickets: 1-17 (Navjot Sidhu), 2-42 (Sachin Tendulkar), 3-80 (Manoj Prabhakar), 4-136 (Vinod Kambli), 5-178 (Ajay Jadeja), 6-195 (Mohammad Azharuddin)
India , elected to field first
Player Of The Match
23 October 1994 (50-over match)
India 4, West Indies 0
- Hooper's 52 in 53 balls, 66 min.
- 100 runs partnership between Lara and Hooper in 19.2 overs
- Mongia drops Lara off the bowling of Srinath when Lara was 4 and the total was 33. He dived infront of first slip, got both hands to it but floored it.
- Mongia missed 2 stumping chances of Lara in syccessive balls of the bowling of Prabhakar!